• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Atlas bipod- anybody have'em in stock??

PSYOPS

Lieutenant Patrick
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Alright, I'm tired of my Harris bipods.

Nothing wrong with them, but there has to be something better.

I want to try the Atlas, but nobody has them in stock, any ideas?

If I have to wait-so be it, but who and where?

Thanks for help.

Re: Atlas bipod- anybody have'em in stock??

Try Rifles Only. Lisa is great to deal with.

Call Adam Bauer too. If he doesn't have them in stock, he will usually get them in soon

I think Randy at Mile High has them in stock as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrb572</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try Rifles Only. Lisa is great to deal with. </div></div>

+1

Just ordered mine yesterday from U.S. Tactical Supply.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shadysmitty68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just ordered mine yesterday from U.S. Tactical Supply. </div></div>

+1. I got mine within a week from U.S. Tactical Supply.

Definitely a +1 on Rifles Only and Lisa....but I ordered mine direct from Kasey...also a top bloke!

Wait a few days, the V8 version is about to be announced, it may be worth the wait.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TalkingBush</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wait a few days, the V8 version is about to be announced, it may be worth the wait. </div></div>

Have you talked to Kasey and has given you the OK to be spreading this information?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TalkingBush</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wait a few days, the V8 version is about to be announced, it may be worth the wait. </div></div>

Have you talked to Kasey and has given you the OK to be spreading this information? </div></div>I've talked to him, but it's public knowledge in this thread.

I didn't give exact dates or specifications, just an assumption of time frame based on all of the other posts here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TalkingBush</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wait a few days, the V8 version is about to be announced, it may be worth the wait.</div></div>

Talked to Accu-Shot today and they dont have a release date yet for the V8

Rifles Only had the BT17 in stock and it shipped in less than 1 day!!

Lisa takes care of business...thanks.

-Mike