• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Atlas Bipod Bt46-LW17 Psr wobble?

BlackH

Private
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2022
Austria
Hello, i am from Austria so please be kind with my english

I bought my first atlas bipod today the BT46-LW17 PSR.
Befor that, i only got a cheap chinese harris nockoff.

What i noticed with my New bipod was that the legs had some play or wobble to it. They are not rock solid when they are deploid i can wiggle them a tiny bit.

I thought they must be rock solid whitout any play or am i wrong? Is this normal?

Thank you

You will have some (very slight) movement, as the tolerance needs to allow for shooting in field conditions where you would encounter dirt and dust. You shouldn't feel the movement once you are behind the rifle.

Hello, i am from Austria so please be kind with my english

I bought my first atlas bipod today the BT46-LW17 PSR.
Befor that, i only got a cheap chinese harris nockoff.

What i noticed with my New bipod was that the legs had some play or wobble to it. They are not rock solid when they are deploid i can wiggle them a tiny bit.

I thought they must be rock solid whitout any play or am i wrong? Is this normal?

Thank you
First, welcome aboard! And good choice for a bipod!

Yes, there is a bit of movement. But it is fine in the field or in use. And as Cameron says, once you put some load on it, it will be very solid. The Atlas folks make an excellent bipod!

Not many folks drop in from Austria... so post some pictures of what you are shooting! Always glad to see how the other half lives (especially when they have access to awesome Steyr's and the like).

Cheers,

Sirhr