• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Atlas Bipod - Complete Kit?

ORD

Montani Semper Liberi
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2005
Morgantown, WV, USA
A while back, I recall seeing some outfit (it may have been Kasey/B&T direct or an authorized vendor), offering a "Complete Atlas Bipod Kit" that included:

1) Atlas bipod/mounting setup of choice;
2) Atlas Leg Extensions;
3) Atlas spikes (and/or claws)...can't recall if it was one or both; and
4) Atlas Pouch.

I am part of a "project" putting together a precision semi-auto for a dear friend's son who is returning from a deployment in the coming months. I volunteered to get the bipod/accessories for the project as most of the other "major" components were spoken for by the time the "wish list" got to me. I want to get an Atlas for obvious reasons, but the thought popped into my head that a complete kit would be a great way to go as it could be used for not only the gift/project rifle, but across the board on several rifles I know the kid to own. Does anyone know where I might find such a kit if they are still being offered today? If not, I guess I'm left to sourcing everything individually as I can find it from Steve/Triad, MHSA, and/or other Hide vendors.

Thanks in advance!

We carry all of those things but the pouch.
Triad Tactical, Inc.*::*Bipods etc.

I'll check on the pouch.

Thanks, Steve.

I looked on your site and saw where you had everything the "kit" would otherwise include except for the pouch. If I end up having to put the "kit" together myself, I'd obviously prefer to have a one-stop shop to save on shipping, so let me know if you find anything re: the Atlas pouches. I really appreciate it. This is going to one hell of a young man who has faithfully served his country for several years now, including on this most recent deployment...he deserves the best and I know with this gear, he's getting it! Thanks again!

ORD, we did some kits at SHOT and have a current contract for kits (bipod, extensions, cleats, skis in pouch) so not sure where you saw it.

We have planned to offer a kit once we get caught up.....

ORD, we did some kits at SHOT and have a current contract for kits (bipod, extensions, cleats, skis in pouch) so not sure where you saw it.

We have planned to offer a kit once we get caught up.....

I may very well have been a report from SHOT that I'm thinking of, Kasey. Thanks for chiming in as I was starting to think I'd dreamed the whole thing up in my head!! ;)

I think that the "kits" are a great idea. While obviously they'll be more of an initial investment versus just an Atlas, it is damn nice to have all things bipod-related handy in a single piece of kit that will easily drop into a range bag or pack and be swapped between rifles with ease and setup as circumstances/conditions warrant. I may end up grabbing a pouch for myself at some point as right now I just have my bipod and all its bits and pieces thrown into a separate compartment of my pack (which I'm waiting for the day something falls out when my dumb @$$ forgets to zip the compartment closed before moving it).

I have ordered the pouches and will have them added to the site next week. Green and Black were in stock, Brown was backordered.

Here is the link to them: Triad Tactical, Inc.*::*Bipods etc.*::*Atlas Bipod Pouch

BT30B.jpg

Last edited:
"I was starting to think I'd dreamed the whole thing up in my head!!"

I think it was your idea! :)