• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Atlas bipod discount raffle for servicemember

Hink

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2006
Amarillo Texas
If you take a minute to read this thread ( Atlas Bipods ) then you'll see that I began a wager regarding the business practices of one AccuShot owner. In short, I am not in the practice of being proven wrong, but in this case I take it a privilege to find myself surprised. I lost a $100 bet and I am now wanting to put that $100 toward the purchase price of one AccuShot Atlas bipod for a deserving active duty service member.

To qualify, just PM your email address ending in .mil. I'll leave this open until the end of the month, when all submitted email addresses will be placed in a hat and a single drawn at random. At that point, I will post the username of the winner and send my contact information via PM. The raffle winner sends funds in the form of a check made out to B&T Enterprises for the purchase amount of their new Atlas Bipod minus $100. I will enclose a check of my own for $100, and forward it on to AccuShot. The final bipod will be sent directly to the raffle winner.

Re: Atlas bipod discount raffle for servicemember

Awesome.

Tell you what, I'll cover the rest of the cost of an Atlas. Recently another SH member hooked me up and it's my turn to pay it forward.

Hink, if you have PP, I'll send you money and cover the remainder of the cost to purchase one.

PM me and let me know what I owe you. (Providing LL is ok with it).

Brand,

I thank you graciously for your generous offer, there's PM heading your way right now.

Active Duty guys -- this is for you! If you don't apply, you've got no chance to win!

Awesome guys, if I hadn't already placed my order I'd be all over this.

From me and I'm sure any other servicemen and women out there, thanks for your support!

Thank you for the support and this awesome opportunity. Like tt350z said I am sure all the servicemen and woman are grateful for this chance and the support shown on this site.

Steve, do you have any in stock?

Atlas bipod raffle for servicemembers

To all interested servicemembers --

Due to a generous donation by brand692, this has turned from a discount raffle to a full-on Atlas giveaway! As a result, a slight change from the original post is required. The winner of this raffle will not be required to pay anything for their new Atlas. That's right, all that will be required of the winner is an address!

You can't win if you don't throw your name in the hat!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brand692</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve, do you have any in stock?

</div></div>

Not right now. 2 weeks I hope.

Allright, fellas. A quick rundown on the numbers.

This raffle has been open for 4 days, I have 17 names, and there are 6 difference branches of service represented from 2 different countries. Thanks to you all for your service, and good luck!

Been a quiet couple of days...

Can't win if you don't put in!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">come on guys, Hink is going above and beyond..... </div></div>I agree, I sent my e-mail address in and I really appreciate his support.

This is a perfect example of the quality of people that call SH home and this is a great offer made by a couple of outstanding members.

Regardless of the winner, this is truly a honest showing of patriotism. Thanks to the contributors for offering such a nice freeebie.

Quick status --

24 names of active military personnel have thrown their names in the hat for a chance to take home a new Atlas!

Thanks to all of you who are currently to making the sacrifice of military duty. This one's for you!

I've got 37 names with seven days left and a BONUS -- Due to generous donations from Wickedfish, Handloader, and gadbmw, this has changed from a single bipod giveaway to a dual Atlas giveaway!

Gentlemen, your chances of taking home an Atlas just doubled; and there's no chance of winning if you don't send in your name!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hink</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've got 37 names with seven days left and a BONUS -- Due to generous donations from Wickedfish, Handloader, and gadbmw, this has changed from a single bipod giveaway to a dual Atlas giveaway!

Gentlemen, your chances of taking home an Atlas just doubled; and there's no chance of winning if you don't send in your name! </div></div>

The members on this site rocks!

Current count is 41 names and 4 days to go. There's still time to get your name in the hat, but after midnight on the 31st, that's it!

Last three days! Time's getting short to submit your name, and if you don't throw in, there's no way you can win!

This is one drawing I am glad to have plenty of competition in. I was pretty shocked to see this--I mean, I knew people here were cool, but a $200+ bipod?--and am glad so many people have thrown their names in. Thanks Hink and Brand!

Thanks for doing this guys!! If I wasn't a Field Grade I would join in, but its the younger guys who deserve this treat!!

I just wanted to say "thank you for taking care of our soldiers"!!

Very Respectfully,
Stefan

I'm in. Good luck to everyone else in the raffle.

And huge thanks to Hink for kicking this off, and all the other guys who have contributed.

time on Deck is 21:07 here in Kuwait, when is the drawing? I gotta get to sleep, have a mission in morning and need to be on my game. Night all.

Alright, fellas. After one nail-biter of a day, here are the final stats.

50 names submitted, representing 7 different branches of service from at least 5 different countries.

As the winners --

dohnuts58
Arne

PMs and e-mails are being sent out to the winners. Thank you all for your service and for making this an extra excitement for me.

congratulations and enjoy them guys.

to all of the dono/contibutors, thank you for your support and kindness. your generosity is beyond comprehension, and is greatly appreciated. and just so you know, this will be the most expensive part of my rifle, stock was 115, glass was about 180

again, thank you, it means a lot to me to recieve this kind of suport

to all those that contributed thank you again for this opportunity. Congrats to the winners.

Congrats to the winners!

Thanks hink for setting this up, there needs to be more people like you in this world.

Thanks everyone that contributed.

Congrats winners!!

Just came across this post, great job! It is wonderful to see the support for service members here on the HIDE.

Proud to be a member!
OW

so, just an update, hink asked that i post up pics of everything all put together. not only were there 2 bipods raffled off, but the mounts were also supplied courtesy of the generosity of the members on the hide. as such, the least i could do is post pics, and to anyone that contributed to this, if you are in northern va anytime in the next year, and then after that, in the southwest corner of missouri, look me up, a beer, dinner, and some shooting are more than deserved for your kindness to a 26 year old punk kid.

DSC_0215.jpg

DSC_0214.jpg

Dohnuts58,

Thanks for the update with pictures and thank you for your service. I truly enjoy calling this place home for reasons such as this.

I am not a service member, But wanted to chim in and say what a hell of a guy to do this for one of our service men.

And a big thank you to our service men and women.

Not a hell of a guy, just a guy presented with an opportunity that turned out favorable for a few of our servicemembers.

I did have a significant amount of assistance from both members and vendors on this site, current active duty, former service, and those without military service. This was truly a team effort and was only made possible by the generous donations of several individuals whose humble nature kept them from posting here. In deferense to their action, I'll follow their lead and not post their names.

Due to the success of this endeavor, I look forward to the possibility of doing it again next year, possibly with a few restrictions on entrance submissions. But we'll see how it works out -- keep an eye out for something similar possibly in the March timeframe.

Wish I could have gotten in on this... Wasn't even around for it
frown.gif

Just got in in this thread...But I am willing to kick in $100 towards a Bi pod or whatever for our active duty service men...whoever takes charge just email where to send a check and who it gets made out to.

Steve
[email protected]

Just got in in this thread...But I am willing to kick in $100 towards a Bi pod or whatever for our active duty service men...whoever takes charge just email where to send a check and who it gets made out to.

Steve
[email protected]