• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Atlas bipod mount

SgtDave

Private
Minuteman
Oct 5, 2006
Bedford, Tx.
I just sold my rifle that had an AICS with a Atlas spigot mount. I want to convert it to a rail clamp for my other rifle. What are you guys using for a solid rail clamp on your rifles. I need to order one today so my stick will be ready for the Texas Police olympics in a couple of weeks.

I prefer LaRue over the ADM mount, but I'm not positive whether Larue sells the mount separate from the bipod. I know ADM does though. Sure wish GDI had an option available. I'd be all over a few of those.

I just received the new PRS with a quick release ADM mount. I've made two range outings and the mount works great. It has a secondary lock tab so the locking lever can't be unlock by accident.

LaRue USED to sell the mounts separately but I just checked their website and don't see it listed any longer but did see they sell the Atlas Bipod with the LaRue QD mount as a complete package as well as the Harris. Although I don't think the Atlas is the new PRS version.

I prefer LaRue over the ADM mount, but I'm not positive whether Larue sells the mount separate from the bipod. I know ADM does though. Sure wish GDI had an option available. I'd be all over a few of those.

The ADM 170-S and the Atlas Spigot Mount are the only things that will bolt to an Atlas BT10-NC and connect it to a rifle without modification.
Kasey picked the ADM for a reason, it is a really good American made off the shelf QD mount.