• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Atlas Bipod Question

Reformedcitykid

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 23, 2023
New York
Hi all, does anyone know of an aftermarket adapter to connect an Atlas BT-10 V8 to an ADM-170-S QD lever without sending the bipod back to Atlas for retrofit? Thanks!

To attach an QD lever to the bipod? Unless I’m missing something, the ADM QD lever is plug and play and you won’t need an adapter. Should just be two screws.

Reactions: Baron23
Yeah.....its a 17S hole pattern which, while its become somewhat defacto, was published by ADM and is used widely.

Are we misunderstanding something here?

1712163987696.png

1712164120605.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Part Timer
Unless I’m missing something

He has this model, not one set up for the ADM-170 adapter:

1712163950023.png

I would say the most expeditious route to take is a get an ADM QD low riser and mount this to it, use threadlocker on the screws, and make it semi-permanent.

ETA: After reading the FAQ's on the Accu Shot website pertaining to this issue, sending it back to them to have the conversion done doesn't seem like too bad a deal. It sounds like they'll straight up exchange it or convert yours for a nominal fee, less than the cost of the AD-170 mount.

Last edited:
Reactions: Part Timer