• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Atlas bipod

Re: Atlas bipod

Yep, but I have a short rail on the front underside of the stock. FWIW I really like the set up. Something like that could be worth a look.

Not yet, but when I can get one it'll be going on the Seekins SRS. Several people suggested it as the way to go since it's designed to fit the double sling points so that's what I plan on using.

I'm pretty satisfied with the SRS' looks right now. Still pretty low profile and all.

Your going to want to get the BT1517 kit from Accu-Shot. It requires drilling holes in the stock to facilitate the installation of the BT17 rail, which is the rail I would put on there. If your looking to get it done I can do it no problem. Let me know if you need help.

Mark

My Seekins SRS will arrive at my door on Friday. Looks to be a great solution.

On the waiting list for my Atlas order.....