• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Atlas Bipods For Sale

Alpine 338

Lumberjack
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2010
NW Colorado
Have a few Atlas Bipods that I need to let go, nothing wrong with them, just purging or upgrading my kit.

New BT10-LW17 with ADM Clamp $275 (Package Opened)

Used BT10-LW17 with ADM Clamp $250

Sold Used BT10-NC $200 ($360 with new in package RRS/SOAR SC-LR and BTCA)

SC-LR and BTCA not for sale separately.

Cash, check, or money order only. No PayPal or other electronic fund transfers accepted.

As you can see in the pictures, the used BT10-LW17 is in awesome shape, and the used BT10-NC has been used in a couple tactical matches under my Precision AR, so it has a few marks in the finish, but 100% functional.

Trades;

LMT Enhanced BCG or Carrier.

AI AICS Legacy Thumbhole Stock with Green Skins for Rem 700 SA.

McMillan A5 Adjustable inletted for Badger M5 and M24 or larger barrel contours, prefer McMillan Camo, or Marbled with Olive Green / Black and/or Tan, or Sanorian Ambush.

Near Alpha Mounts. 1.25"/20-moa, or 1.125"/0-moa.

Sierra 107-SMKs

Surefire SOCOM MB556 Muzzle Brake (new).

LaRue LT-271

IMG_20210310_140703152.jpg
IMG_20210408_100146412_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
So this is the first time I’ve messed around in here but I’d like to get the used one with the pic rail clamp. Don’t run an arca so no need for the other one.
Just getting used to this platform so please be patient with me. Thanks!

Never mind, just saw the cash, check, money order sentence. Would take too long for transaction to complete and bipod to ship. Thanks anyways.

Last edited:
The way USPS has been doing recently a few days turns into 3 weeks. So how are you saying to do this? I mail the check, you cash it, then mail the bipod?

I'll take this per our PM's

Used BT10-NC $200 ($360 with new in package RRS/SOAR SC-LR and BTCA)

Guys, please read and understand my post. I've had several people contact me saying they want a bipod. We exchange names, addresses, and commit to a deal. Then they back out after I tell them I don't take PayPal, even though it clearly states that I do not accept Paypal in the original post.

Reactions: Lionsbreath
Just a thought, have you looked into gun tab? Seems like a great option....

I have not tried Gun Tab. Living remote, and having to rely on my smart phone as my only internet access, and being on the edge of a fringe and poor cell signal, I cannot do any electronic type banking or funds transfers. The latencies, and delays of low bandwidth cause authentication and timeout problems, so it's not even worth the time and trouble dealing with it.

I'll gladly give up fast internet, and other needless conveniences to live happily and peacefully, and away from the crowds and turmoil of the big city cesspool.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lionsbreath
So, does that mean someone backed out on just the soar clamp? I can just send check btw, no problem