• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Atlas bipods

We have Atlas, and also Cadex coming in a few weeks. Let me know if we can help. We like 'hide members. :cool: . Depending on the size / weight of the rifle, you would be surprised at the great pricing this year on Cadex. Their Falcon Lite is competitive with the Atlas PSR, and their Falcon is one of the better bipods on the market for heavier guns and long range prone shooting. Also, their Tripod is probably one of the best made.

Both are great bipods, I just thought I would give that extra shout-out to Cadex, as their prices have been quite high in the past, and now are on a par with other bipods. We also very much like Atlas.

Be sure to take a look at how you plan to mount: Pic, MLOK or ARCA.

Charlie's

We have Atlas, and also Cadex coming in a few weeks. Let me know if we can help. We like 'hide members. :cool: . Depending on the size / weight of the rifle, you would be surprised at the great pricing this year on Cadex. Their Falcon Lite is competitive with the Atlas PSR, and their Falcon is one of the better bipods on the market for heavier guns and long range prone shooting. Also, their Tripod is probably one of the best made.

Both are great bipods, I just thought I would give that extra shout-out to Cadex, as their prices have been quite high in the past, and now are on a par with other bipods. We also very much like Atlas.

Be sure to take a look at how you plan to mount: Pic, MLOK or ARCA.

Charlie's
How much for the pic rail PSR?