• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Atlas BT-10, Magpul 700sa stock, M-lok bipod, DBM, AICS Pmag - updated

Wormydog1724

Working on my TyperSnyper PHD
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2013
I have upgraded some parts on my rifle so these need to get out of my safe.

Atlas BT-10 bipod ($219 retail), this is the two screw picatinny version, factory rubber feet

$SOLD shipped CONUS, payment via PayPal G&S only.

Burris 34mm Signature rings, tall, NIB
$120 shipped CONUS, payment via PayPal G&S only

The following will be sold as a set due to matching paint:
Magpul Hunter 700 short action stock ($220 retail)
Magpul ambi QD cups in stock ($20 retail)
Magpul DBM ($60 retail)
Magpul 10rnd AICS Pmag ($35 retail)
Magpul m-lok bipod ($104 retail)
These were all painted in a Multicam Black scheme (except for the DBM which is still factory black for some contrast)

$439 retail, All of this could be yours for the low low price of $375 shipped CONUS, payment via PayPal G&S only.

Act fast, and get yours today!

Message me.

Picture of the Magpul things (The forward QD attachment point is not included, nothing else is for other than listed items)

Last edited:
Man that looks really good. Do you do that for a living?

Thanks for the kind words. I do not, I just paint my stuff whenever I get bored. I’m quite proud of that one though.

Let's get this bssh out of my safe. Let's go!

To be clear, the only payment option I accept is PayPal Goods & Services. I do not accept PayPal Friends & Family, or payment by check or money order due the risks involved.

PayPal G&S adds 3% to the listed prices. That’s what the “PayPal +3% for protection” means.

Sorry for the confusion and I hope this clears this up.

Everything is still for sale as of this post due to confusion of the listed ad and prices.