• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD Atlas Cal Bipod with ADM mount

Senor_Barney

Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes
Minuteman
  • Jul 25, 2020
    Northern California
    Asking $205 shipped

Great condition. Was a backup that didnt get used. I initially posted an older pic (pic #1) from when I bought it and another Hide member claimed it.

****PLEASE NOTE****

After digging this out of the closet I cannot for the life of me find the original rubber feet (see Pic #2) I had bought the claw feet and planned to install them...but sold them and cant find the original rubbers. Still awaiting to see if he is interested. If not, it will come back up here.

Also, it will come with the ADM pic mount in Pic #2 and not the aftermarket arca adapter in Pic #1

To any buyer, If i do find them down the road Id be happy to send them along

20221130_173857.jpg

20230204_090112.jpg

Attachments

• 20221130_173857.jpg
      20221130_173857.jpg
      627.1 KB · Views: 72
    Last edited:
    Reactions: Superkat