• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Atlas Cal - lots of extras

mm509

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2010
Naches, Washington
Here we go. Going through stuff, and purging the stuff that doesn't get used any more.

1. $325 Atlas Cal (not sure which gen). Has adapters on the legs to run additional feet. Has definitely came in handy more than once. Attach via ADM Picatinny clamp. This will include an additional set of rubber feet, very similar in feel to Atlas feet. One of the clamps has a split in the counterbore....been like that since day one; has effected performance not once. Bipod also has a custom tensioning knob that won't break.

SOLD 2. $275 Harris S-BRM, very much modified. Attachment via KRG Arca Clamp. This thing is a beast, with tons of modifications. It started as the Larue modified harris, but has since had feet adapters installed (with the same thread as the mid leg feet adapters) to run Atlas rubber feet (I much prefer the feel of the Atlas feet). Mid leg adapters will have an additional set of rubber feet installed (as seen in the pictures).

SOLD 3. $20 Spike Feet for bipods listed above
SOLD 4. $10 Experimental set of Atlas rubber feet, for bipods listed above
**please read this part “for bipods listed above”. Also look at the fourth picture. If your bipod has these threaded adapters, they will work. If not, they won’t.**

SOLD 7. $35 RRS Polymer claw feet (your gear will thank you they aren't metal). May fit other brands of tripods, I'm not sure.

SOLD 8. $65 Foundation Arca Rail. Would work on other stocks, would just need to grind the locating spots off.

SOLD 9. $75 Flatline Swing away level 34mm

Please post here, followed by a message what you want. Posts in here will trump messages. Full price offers will trump reduced price offers.

Shipping will be via USPS.

Payment via PayPal (either F&F or buyer pays fees), Zelle, Money Order, Check, etc. Items will not ship until funds clear.

Attachments

• IMG_9329_LI.jpg
    IMG_9329_LI.jpg
    728.8 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_9330_LI.jpg
    IMG_9330_LI.jpg
    707.9 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_9331_LI.jpg
    IMG_9331_LI.jpg
    683.1 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_9332_LI.jpg
    IMG_9332_LI.jpg
    683.8 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_9333.jpg
    IMG_9333.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_9334_LI.jpg
    IMG_9334_LI.jpg
    631 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_9335_LI.jpg
    IMG_9335_LI.jpg
    660.3 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_9336_LI.jpg
    IMG_9336_LI.jpg
    686.8 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
If you’ve got spiked feet for the atlas, maybe the Harris too if I can get some more details.

Reactions: mm509
The
If you’ve got spiked feet for the atlas, maybe the Harris too if I can get some more details.
the atlas, no; except on the mid leg adapters will accept.

the Harris will accepts the spikes (#3) in either position.
If you wanted spikes; by the Harris and the spikes in #3. Both attachment levels on the Harris are threaded the same.

I’ll take the spikes for the Harris then.
They will do you no good without buying the Harris as well. Take a look at the 4th picture. You can see the threaded stud is visible and the spike is threaded on. The bipod leg has the same thread as well.

for the feet to be interchangeable, you will need the bipod as well. I fully intended on the spikes an extra rubber feet to go with the bipods as kits.

They will do you no good without buying the Harris as well. Take a look at the 4th picture. You can see the threaded stud is visible and the spike is threaded on. The bipod leg has the same thread as well.

for the feet to be interchangeable, you will need the bipod as well. I fully intended on the spikes an extra rubber feet to go with the bipods as kits.
Is that your design? How do you usually use that setup?

Ok disregard than, I’ve got plenty of bipods, sorry I was thoroughly confused!