• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Atlas CAL2 bipod is solid..

Danattherock

Minuteman
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Got a new bipod in today, an Atlas CAL2 Tall with RRS lever clamp. Been working hard on natural point of aim and recoil management lately. My fundamentals needed a closer look I'm finding. A no stone left unturned approach, I'm also trying some new gear.

The new Atlas CAL 2 keeps and even adds to the good aspects of the earlier PSR models, and ditches the pan tension. It has a wider footprint, non rotating legs, and generally appears to be built like a brick shit house. Eager to hit the 1000 yard range soon.

Sometimes simpler is better.

Made in ??

IMG_20191125_154128435.jpg

I've been loving my gen 2 cal as well.
    I came. From a Harris bipod that did its job just fine, but the atlas quality definitely felt like a upgrade for me at least.

Reactions: Danattherock
    Got a new bipod in today, an Atlas CAL2 Tall with RRS lever clamp. Been working hard on natural point of aim and recoil management lately. My fundamentals needed a closer look I'm finding. A no stone left unturned approach, I'm also trying some new gear.

The new Atlas CAL 2 keeps and even adds to the good aspects of the earlier PSR models, and ditches the pan tension. It has a wider footprint, non rotating legs, and generally appears to be built like a brick shit house. Eager to hit the 1000 yard range soon.

Made in ??

View attachment 7190292
    Why did you go with tall? I’m looking now and not sure if the 4.75 to 9” is enough for my old bones. I have no way of getting prone with either models to test .

Made in ??

View attachment 7190292

Thanks for your business! Glad you like what you see and hope it does not disappoint you at 1K!!

It’s an awesome Bipod.

Thanks for posting that video up, pretty effective brake!

Reactions: Danattherock