• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Atlas clones

mahiman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2010
College Station, Texas
I saw an interesting YouTube video today. Direct comparison of a bt10 and a clone.

I know an atlas is awesome but for a few hunting and range trips a year.
It’s hard to drop 3 Benjamin’s.

I don’t compete with my 6.8. I only hunt from a blind and range time.

Your thoughts?

Total junk. Even the cheap Harris copies are better than that shit. Save for a real Harris or Magpul.

Thanks for your feedback!! I am going to order a Magpul from primary arms.

I have several Magpul items on my 6.8!!

I agree with all of you “Made in America!!!”

Was just surprised at the clones features and price!!

As pappy always said “if it’s to good to be true “!!!

I read a review somewhere, maybe here where the guy's knock off Atlas broke during firing causing his handgaurd and muzzle brake to hit the concrete. That probably costs way more than a real Atlas. I kinda had to LMAO.

Don't listen to these haters, go ahead and buy the cheap airsoft crap, break it, and then buy the Atlas. That general approach is a time proven strategy that almost always gets you into some quality gear, eventually.

Reactions: rmantoo
I paid atlas for 4 bi pods so far and all I can say is they work . Have a friend that paid 50. each for his knock offs and well his with modifications work just as good . both of us shoot all the time and his work every bit as well as mine just they cost a hell of a lot less . So if you want one get one spend your money how ever you want . Besides there is no harm is trying to save money I just am lazy it was easier to just get the bt industries than spend another weekend looking for cheap bi pods .

"Clone" is a nice way of saying 'patent infringing chicom shit'

There's plenty of harm in buying shit knockoffs over the original, you harm...for example, the manufacturer who's design was stolen by cheating them out of the purchase. You harm them again when dumbasses think they're buying a legit Atlas at an awesome price when they call to bitch about it breaking/not functioning properly.

If memory serves me Kasey said something crazy like 30% of their service calls are wasted diagnosing and eventually discovering the person calling with the issue bought a fake.

You guys with your "the shit knockoff is just as good, no harm in saving money" bullshit are the problem with America today. You only care about your own wallet and you'd rather pay a foreign ripoff artist for a shit knockoff than buy the real thing from a US company.

A company that sponsors and supports damn near every match I've ever gone to, always gives the Hide first crack at new products, and has a customer service/loyalty program second to none.

Pretty sure promoting the purchase of fake shit is against forum rules too, while we're on the topic. You buy that shit or encourage others to do so and you shit on a great company with salt of the Earth folks staffing it.

Here's a ? for your fake shit loving trouble.

I paid atlas for 4 bi pods so far and all I can say is they work . Have a friend that paid 50. each for his knock offs and well his with modifications work just as good . both of us shoot all the time and his work every bit as well as mine just they cost a hell of a lot less . So if you want one get one spend your money how ever you want . Besides there is no harm is trying to save money I just am lazy it was easier to just get the bt industries than spend another weekend looking for cheap bi pods .
you should get banned just for being a shithead and supporting the douchebags who can't come up with their own ideas

Seriously?

images.jpg