• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD ***SOLD***Atlas Titan RDS V2 9mm w/ Trijicon SRO***BIG PRICE DROP*** Now $4850 shipped

JBSTRD

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2019
I am selling an excellent condition Atlas Titan RDS V2 9mm two-tone with Trijicon SRO 5.0 Moa red dot installed.

I am the second owner and this gun has approximately 1000 rounds, probably less. The slide is buttery smooth and the trigger breaks very clean with no creep at less than 2lbs.

It will include the Atlas shielded thumb safeties and Atlas thumb rest slide stop. The factory thumb safeties and slide stop are included as well.

The gun will come in the Atlas memory foam padded soft case and one Atlas 20-round magazine with blue anodized floor plate.

Selling the Titan with SRO installed for $5100 >>>>>>BIG PRICE DROP TO $4850 shipped!! No trades. First unconditional “I’ll take it” gets it. Time stamp rules. Cross posted.

I prefer PayPal FF, Venmo, or Zelle, but I will accept USPS Money Order. The gun will ship from my FFL to your FFL when the funds clear.

This is an amazing gun at an amazing price. I don’t want to sell, but I have to get rid of one of my 2011’s and I’ve chosen to keep my Athena.

I have a bunch more pics that I can send any interested parties.

IMG_2258.jpeg
IMG_2257.jpeg
IMG_2260.jpeg
IMG_2246.jpeg
IMG_2245.jpeg
IMG_2243.jpeg
IMG_2240.jpeg

Last edited:
Let’s get this thing sold. BIG PRICE DROP to $4850 shipped!!!! This includes the handgun with upgraded safeties and thumb rest as well as the Trijicon SRO.