• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Atlas V8 BT10-LW17 Bipod with ADM lever and Hawk Hill Talons

The Busby

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 7, 2011
TN
Used but great condition Atlas V8 with throw lever mount and Hawk Hill Talons. NO TRADES please.

$290 shipped

Attachments

• 20220322_114541.jpg
    20220322_114541.jpg
    699.8 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
That's my luck. I watched the site for talons for a month or two. Just bought some a couple weeks ago. They will be gone fast.

The Talons are sold to Valsport as he was the first person to state "I'll take the Talons" As has been the rule for YEARS AND YEARS....the person who states "I'll take these" is the winner.

Reactions: valsport
The Talons are sold to Valsport as he was the first person to state "I'll take the Talons" As has been the rule for YEARS AND YEARS....the person who states "I'll take these" is the winner.
It’s your call you are the seller but it’s hard for me to say “I will take them” if you hadn’t stated they were for sale yet? Everyone knew what I was implying.