• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Atlas V8

Re: Atlas V8

Order Placed!No 8 week wait for me.
cool.gif

BTW Steve might want to mention on your site that Hotmail's spam filter blocks your email messages.

Steve- Which of the QD mounts do you have for the Atlas? ARMS or ADM? Thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve- Which of the QD mounts do you have for the Atlas? ARMS or ADM? Thanks. </div></div>

ADM

another victim of the peer pressure to drink the atlas koolaid. one ordered:)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All sold out. Thanks for the frenzy people. </div></div>

Whenever someone says "limited quantities" somehow I always succumb to temptation.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All sold out. Thanks for the frenzy people. </div></div>

Thanks for the great service this morning Steve!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Falar</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All sold out. Thanks for the frenzy people. </div></div>

Whenever someone says "limited quantities" somehow I always succumb to temptation. </div></div>

Some places use it as a marketing ploy, I warn of limited quantities to limit broken hearts......

Starting to get paranoid. I emailed Steve to confirm that he had one in stock (7 left was the reply) before I ordered on Saturday, but still no shipping confirmation...

And I sold the Atlas v7 it replaced!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bm11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Starting to get paranoid. I emailed Steve to confirm that he had one in stock (7 left was the reply) before I ordered on Saturday, but still no shipping confirmation...

And I sold the Atlas v7 it replaced!</div></div>
Why didn't you just send it to Kasey for an upgrade?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forwardeyes</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bm11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Starting to get paranoid. I emailed Steve to confirm that he had one in stock (7 left was the reply) before I ordered on Saturday, but still no shipping confirmation...

Why didn't you just send it to Kasey for an upgrade? </div></div>Because between the upgrade to a v8, and the upgrade to a no-clamp (this one was a screw clamp) it was $50 more to upgrade than to sell, plus the wait time.

I think he's just getting caught back up. In the commercial sales forum he said he had a busy weekend with his cop job...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bm11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Starting to get paranoid. I emailed Steve to confirm that he had one in stock (7 left was the reply) before I ordered on Saturday, but still no shipping confirmation...

Here's what he posted yesterday in the commercial forum: <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello,

If I have been hard to get a-hold of, or slow to reply to comms over the last few days, I should get back on track by tomorrow the 19th. I had some issues with my Cop job that kept me pretty will tied up until today.

I will have all orders with UPS shipping out tomorrow and all USPS orders out the day after that.</div></div>
I ordered one from him too. No worries here. Even with life's events he's still one of the fastest shippers out there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: birddog762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">his system is good if it took your order your good to go. </div></div>Steve just replied to me, my Atlas shipped yesterday. Nice!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bm11</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: birddog762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">his system is good if it took your order your good to go. </div></div>Steve just replied to me, my Atlas shipped yesterday. Nice! </div></div>

Same here.

Good thigns come to those who wait.

I received the Atlas bi-pod and the mounts I ordered separately in the same box last week in a VERY timely manner. I was able to successfully use them last weekend... I will order from Triad again...
I received and email today from Steve at Triad regarding the shipping on the second order. Fantastic customer service that was not required by very much appreciated.

Thank you and I look forward to doing more business in the future!

Looking forward to trying one of these on my 280 when it comes back in stock. Love the GG&G, but keep hearing about these and want to try it out.