• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Atlas

M24_SWS

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2010
Somersworth, NH
This was installed like 50 minutes ago on my HTG mcmillan stock. Very awesome bipod. It has the BT17 4 inch rail and i also ordered the spiked feet. Look forward to using it.

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

Re: Atlas

Looks good. You will enjoy it.

The barreled action is getting some work done to it and should be here really soon. I am really looking forward to using the spiked feet i ordered with it.
smile.gif

The spikes dig in to anything. I shot off of an old blown down wooden deer stand while thinning the herd not too long ago and it was rock solid. The spikes dug in and didn't move. Hard packed ground or anything you need to bite into is no match for the spikes

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: furtaker_.223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love my 3 Atlas pods. Need 2 more </div></div>

I had that same mentality til I sold my 3 BT-10's and got the one with the LW-17 quick disconnect... Makes a quick switch from rifle to rifle!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M24SWS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you want a Atlas, go to Triad Tactical. They are the hide vendor i used for this purchase.

Heath </div></div>

How much did it run?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M24SWS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just over 300 dollars to include the bipod..the rail...screw adapters and spiked feet.

Heath </div></div>

Not bad at all. Going to look in to. Thanks!!!