• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ATN 10x42 LRF 3000M Rangefinder Binocular

gerhardpiek

Private
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2023
South Africa
Good Day everybody. Name is Gerhard from South Africa here. New to this forum. Just want to find out from the guys on here if anybody perhaps have experience with ATN 10x42 LRF 3000M Rangefinder Binocular with build in ballistics? And which one is better between Astra Optix HBX-1600B and the ATN?

I too am interested in some feedback on these, either the 2000 or 3000 version. I read elsewhere these have "Focus Free" feature. I feel this is not a positive feature.
My main purpose for this is to pair it with my ATN 4K scope. I currently have the ATN rangefinder that pairs with my scope. I like how I can range a game and send the ballistics to my scope and it adjust the reticle automatically. I know I am gonna get flamed that I should be able to calculate those adjustment and either dial or comp on the reticle, BUT I take my kids and first time hunters. So, this makes the first experience easy and enjoyable. Plus, I can record the shot on the scope.

Thanks for any input