• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision ATN PS31-3 Gen 3 Night Vision Binos

Gentleman4561

Luke Crawford - Jawbone Media
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2011
Cumming, GA
jbonemedia.com
I have had these for about 2.5 years, I got them direct from ATN and have taken very good care of them.

The right lens has a black dot in it, my friend who used to work at TNVC said this was probably a drop of oil or grease that could easily be fixed, I never messed with it as you don't notice when actually using the goggles. The left lens has some specs on the out edge, much less noticeable, can't see them in the photos.

Here is a nice review done by Nicholas of the Firearms Blog - https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2020/08/21/atn-ps31/

Tons of photos here:
$5,000 4,100 shipped overnight with insurance, includes the Norotos AKA2 Mount.

I am flexible on how we do payment, but leaning towards wire transfer or Zelle. I don't trust PayPal with this quantity of funds. I of course can do cash if you are local. I could also run a credit card, but that would be an extra 3%.

Generation USA Gen 3, Auto-Gated/Thin-Filmed Magnification
Gen 3 Green Phosphor
1 X Resolution 64-72 lp/mm, A-Grade FOV 50 °
Total Darkness IR System Yes
Lens System F/1.18
Proshield Lens Coating Yes
Range of Focus 0.25 yard/m to infinity
Diopter Adjustment -5 to +5
Automatic Brightness Control Yes
Bright Light Cut-off Yes
Infrared Illuminator
Built-in IR Indicator Yes
Low Battery Indicator Yes
Power Supply 1 x 3V (CR123)
Battery Life 60 h – standard/ 300 h – with Battery Pack (optional)
Finish Matte Black, Corrosion Resistant, Fibre re-enforces polycarbonate body
Environmental Rating IP65

Attachments

• IMG_4423.JPG
    IMG_4423.JPG
    348.2 KB · Views: 75
Last edited: