• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision ATN X-Sight 4K Pro on a video tripod?

DarkSky

Private
Minuteman
Oct 24, 2023
I have an ATN X-Sight 4K Pro (3-14x) that normally rides on a 6.5 Creedmoor rifle via a pair of quick-release Pic-rail scope rings. The rings are properly torqued and ideally spaced to fit the Pic-rail, so I'd like to leave the rings attached to the scope 'permanently'.

Occasionally, I'd like to quickly & conveniently move the scope from the rifle's Pic-rail to a video tripod sporting the usual stubby 1/4-20 male bolt pushing up out of a video camera's tripod base. The adapter I need would be the logical inverse of the "XCOTRO PR-02 Metal Picatinny Dovetail Rail Mount Adapter with 1/4-inch Screw for Small Video Camera" which allows you to fasten a 1/4-20 camera base to a Pic-rail. What adapter do you recommend for attaching a pair of quick-release Pic-rail clamps (separated by about six inches) to a 1/4-20 (male) video tripod?

Last edited: