• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ATN X-Sight HD Day & Night 3-12x82 Riflescope

evilcoon

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 5, 2012
Farmington Hills, MI
ATN X-Sight HD Day & Night 3-12x82 Riflescope / ATN IR light w/rail mount included.

I purchased this new and used primarily indoors. It’s worked flawlessly and the only reason I’m selling is to purchase a thermal scope.

I’ve included an additional cat tail which tremendously helps guide your hand as well as adjusting during night hunting.

IR included but not pictured.

$475 shipped via USPS Priority to lower 48. USPS M/O, Check, (must clear before I ship) PayPal FF or (+4% for fees)

Not interested in any trades at this time.

EY03iz.jpg

4tqxDC.jpg

CGUnKa.jpg

Last edited:
I’ll give you a bump on this.

Used to own one (xsight II) Lit up my neighbors house at 550 yards when paired with a sniper hog light. Could also see eyes on deer at 800+ yards. For the price it was really an excellent scope. Very clear. Only sold to find a long range build

With the obsidian app I could set the gun up at a bait or what not and watch my phone screen like a tv. Let my wife watch it from about 50 ft away when I was testing it in my yard. She was able to see everything in real time just as I could through the scope

Good luck with your sale