• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Atomic Cafe. On Hulu.

Sebben

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2011
Snellville, GA
So I was browsing the documentaries on Hulu and I found "Atomic Cafe".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Atomic Cafe is back to provide us with a much-needed release of comic energy. The film recounts a defining period of 20th century history and serves as a chilling and often hilarious reminder of cold-war era paranoia in the United States.</div></div>

It's a real eyeopener. It's amazing too see how differently people thought back then compared to today. Just the tone of voice and the way people talk is different and so is their ideology.

Re: Atomic Cafe. On Hulu.

After watching that, check out "Trinity and Beyond".

Re: Atomic Cafe. On Hulu.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dogtown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After watching that, check out "Trinity and Beyond". </div></div>

Yeah was watching it last night at about 2 in the morning but I fell asleep about 5 min in! Going to watch it now.