• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Attaching Rifle To Pack??

Muttt

Sergeant
Minuteman
Bear with me here ........

I recently saw a post on here where a guy built a system to attach his rifle to his pack. It wasn't a scabbard, it was a simple sling that held the bottom of the rifle and then some straps that held the top of the rifle. I really like the design of the system. It's much better than what Kifaru (or how ever it's spelled) offers. Problem is, I can't seem to find the post anywhere. I've used the google search, but all I get is the eberlstock style bags/packs. I'm hoping someone here remembers the thread I'm referring to.

I have a good sewing machine that allows me to sew heavy-ish duty nylon strap and really want to custom build my own system. But, I want to look over the home made design again, if I can find it.

If anyone can remember the post I am talking about, feel free to point me in the right direction.

If anyone has thier own design, I'd be happy to see that too.

Re: Attaching Rifle To Pack??

That's really close to what I was looking for. I want it simple. I want to be able to pack it in to coyote hunt and I hat carrying a rifle on a sling for long distances. I want it to attach to my backpack (has tons of molley loops).

But, I have the capability to make it myself. I just want to get the design right. That's mainly why I posted this thread. Hoping someone would post up the design this other guy made on his own.