• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Attaching tripod to a pack

-Time-

Mediocre Marksman
Minuteman
May 6, 2017
I have a TAD lite speed I use for hunting an PRS. I’m trying to find a decent way to hook my RRS tripod to it. I can use the tail straps to keep the tripod tight to the pack, but I need a MOLLE bucket or something to keep it held up.

I’ve searched and haven’t found anything, any ideas? Is there a better way that im missing? Tripod head and legs are 27” long collapsed.

CF0EDFBB-659A-4A0D-88EE-20E6C536F16C.jpeg

Reactions: RS14
Rausch precision or SAC have lace up cover for the legs and this gives some more attachment options or get the RRS female QD swivel attachments for the head and one leg and clip it on tight with couple short straps and it will come right off by detaching the two points.

Rausch precision or SAC have lace up cover for the legs and this gives some more attachment options or get the RRS female QD swivel attachments for the head and one leg and clip it on tight with couple short straps and it will come right off by detaching the two points.
I’ll look into them thanks!

How about a large dump pouch attached to the molle, drop the tripod down in it, tighten the cinch cord, tighten the cinch straps, and the tripod should be secure.

How about a large dump pouch attached to the molle, drop the tripod down in it, tighten the cinch cord, tighten the cinch straps, and the tripod should be secure.
Hot damn I bet one of the maxpedition rolly poly’s would be perfect for that. Thanks!!

Reactions: Sniperstud
Where did you get that sweet mk12ish patch?
Acoustic Attenuation Group. Their website is down at the moment, but you can check their Instagram for some of their other patches. They drop batches of 200-300 patches every so often.

Reactions: deersniper
This is what I do works great

Sunrise Tactical Has some nice tripod bags. I have the scabbard and really like it.