• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Attention Shoppers. Here is where to NOT buy your coffee LINKS TO VOLCANIC COFFEE NOW IN THREAD Stay tuned for some TheGerman related coffee offerings

Depends on what stickers you placed on the Yeti.

Costa?
Smith?
Oakley?

Mebbe Salt Life? 😂😂
As you turn it you have stickers from my kid (dinosaurs and other stuff), an AI sticker, and the SS employment sticker. So not Uber bro vet... 😂 at least I am didnt put my Nightforce QC sticker on it 😂😂😂

Last edited:
I've never understood the point of them charging about 3x the cost of just about any other bag of coffee out there. Nothing at all special about it. I don't care how they choose to run their company, but with statements like they made makes me wonder how long before they drop the name Black Rifle Coffee Company to just BRCC? It's like Kentucky Fried Chicken did to KFC. It's "optics", and as big as they're getting, I could see it happening... making themselves appealing to a broader market.

There's also apparently some kind of coffee that are the beans, but after theyve passed through the digestive track of an animal (forget which).

Kopi Luwak. It's not worth the price tag. If I'm paying that much, I'd rather have more of the glitch geisha the mrs. brought back from Japan.

Reactions: Dewey7271
Honestly, you are kind of screwed no matter what you do!

Disagree sir.

I believe not addressing the mob was the best choice. and this from someone who believes that what they stated was mundane and didnt condemn the young man or anything. And it doesnt take a marketing degree to see the error.

But they did alienate some of their core clients as shown by this thread.

I have no puppy in this fight. im a folgers man brewed on my 15 buck mr. coffee that i got at chinamart.

Reactions: whiskeytower
The picture/videos of him modeling in Japan says all that needs to be said.

Hey listen, if they called me and said they needed someone with actual combat experience to model on stage in my Crye shit for whatever the fuck they paid him, I'd go from running up drills to taking a towel out of some Japanese chicks hands and flossing it back and forth between my legs in the middle of doing a reload.

But yeah, the difference would be that he probably thought he was cool, and I'd like like, 'weird fucking japanese kids'.

another thought i have about BRCC....i never bought into it, because i am not a fan of folks trading on their service as a selling point. “hey, i served, so therefore my product is better”....especially when they’re pushing it has hard as BRCC did. and especially when they are promoting themselves as much as they did to be decidedly 2ndA.
i’ve always suspected they were jerk offs and imposters, and now they’ve shown who they really are.

now you might say this is “cancel culture”. but as some have said, they pissed in their customer base’s faces in a pointless attempt for acceptance from folks who would stomp them out in a heartbeat.

i dont see it as cancel culture. i see it as DXing imposters.

again....FUCK EM

Last edited:
My only real question through all this is,,
Why firearms enthusiastic use an anti 2A
Payscam or even escam?

Never liked BRCC,,Death Wish roasters,,is just down the street.

Fuck. But I bought their whiskey instead of coffee, drive a Tacoma, and own a Yeti with stickers on it. I wear a flannel shirt to work and Salomons in my off time. That has to count for something!!!!

tenor.gif

20201122_144953.jpg

That only works if you fail to keep your decanter and filter assembly clean.

I'll wager you use cream/sugar or both in your coffee.
Nope. Nothing in it. Just noticed the difference when I have tried it.

I’m a picky coffee drinker, not necessarily snobby. I’ve had Geisha coffee before similar to what the German linked to. It was amazingly good. Drank almost like a tea instead of a coffee, if that makes sense.

I will definitely buy a pound of each. The “poors” version is a bit more my speed, but I like to splurge on something fine and pointless every now and then.

My daily “go to” coffee is a fantastic medium blend by Crimson Cup out of Ohio called “Armando’s Blend”. Super smooth and great flavor. If you are a Starbucks person, you will hate it. If you have a chance to grab a bag, do so. I think you might like it.

another thought i have about BRCC....i never bought into it, because i am not a fan of folks trading on their service as a selling point. “hey, i served, so therefore my product is better”....especially when they’re pushing it has hard as BRCC did. and especially when they are promoting themselves as much as they did to be decidedly 2ndA.
i’ve always suspected they were jerk offs and imposters, and now they’ve shown who they really are.

now you might say this is “cancel culture”. but as some have said, they pissed in their customer base in a pointless attempt for acceptance from folks who would stomp them out in a heartbeat.

i dont see it as cancel culture. i see it as DXing imposters.

again....FUCK EM
Gotta agree with this. I've usually avoided people/businesses that use their service to pimp simple house wares.

I've not found a single roast of theirs to be particularly notable. And now I will never spend a dollar on their products again. I will also ask the apparel company that makes their shirts to discontinue doing so. Sometimes you have to tell your lawyer to fuck off.

I do have a Black Rifle Coffee company t-shirt. It'll be lit on fire to start a campfire as soon as possible.

Reactions: Ravenworks
Volcanic non poors coffee.

I drink this almost every day. It's beyond fantastic and has a whole other level of flavor when adding a bit of cream as the acid reacts with it somehow.

If you're not familiar, the rarer volcanic coffee is Geisha. This is what you'll drink and not share with anyone else.

And if you haven't done so, vote for my meme, post # 38 :D

Going to investigate that coffee.

Ok, I have had over 50 people PM me for coffee details, so here goes:

I drink this almost every day. It's beyond fantastic and has a whole other level of flavor when adding a bit of cream as the acid reacts with it somehow. Volcanic soil grown.

If you're not familiar, the rarer volcanic coffee is Geisha. This is what you'll drink and not share with anyone else.

And if you haven't done so, vote for my meme, post # 38 :D

I just ordered some.
We'll see how everyone likes it.

Thanks for the links.

Hey listen, if they called me and said they needed someone with actual combat experience to model on stage in my Crye shit for whatever the fuck they paid him, I'd go from running up drills to taking a towel out of some Japanese chicks hands and flossing it back and forth between my legs in the middle of doing a reload.

But yeah, the difference would be that he probably thought he was cool, and I'd like like, 'weird fucking japanese kids'.
We all would. I mean I’d even room clear while wearing an octopus suit if it made them happy as they threw money at my slimy KT covered body.

I ordered a few Keurig cups from them. Some were ok, but not outstanding. Our Klatch isn't open at times I can make it; but the guy has been roasting his own beans for 30+ years. Though for a while I like Fresh Market's Costa Rican Tres Rios, but they stopped carrying it...it was very nice and somewhat chocolate/cocoa flavored naturally.

Reactions: lash
I ordered a few Keurig cups from them. Some were ok, but not outstanding. Our Klatch isn't open at times I can make it; but the guy has been roasting his own beans for 30+ years. Though for a while I like Fresh Market's Costa Rican Tres Rios, but they stopped carrying it...it was very nice and somewhat chocolate/cocoa flavored naturally.

The geisha with a little cream is like chocolate milk.

You know at first I was thinking fuck em, I'm not buying there shit any more. But when I first saw the picture of Kyle with his black rifle shirt on and that grin I thought "what the fuck is his lawyer thinking" so I get it, I wouldn't want to be tied to that dynamic involuntary either. They get a pass from me. If that kid was my client he would look like Opie at church in any picture that got released.

Reactions: Dewey7271
There's also apparently some kind of coffee that are the beans, but after theyve passed through the digestive track of an animal (forget which).

Haven't been interested in that though. Closest I got was tea that was picked by monkeys. Who probably also somehow got shit on it.

I’ve had this in Java. Good coffee but not worth the price imho.

I went all in and ordered 7 lbs, two different flavors. Hope its good...LOL

Not the second link... premo blend. However I may try that depending on how the above works out.

Thanks for sharing the links @TheGerman

Last edited:
Did brcc let their lawyer speak for them? For a company that runs on the opposite of PC, what gives? That time of the month? Forget to take their meds? Take all of their meds?

Reactions: whiskeytower