• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Attention Shoppers. Here is where to NOT buy your coffee LINKS TO VOLCANIC COFFEE NOW IN THREAD Stay tuned for some TheGerman related coffee offerings

D3
Chris Costa Doll? Add this to the spankbank!

what-is-this-fuckery.jpg

Reactions: DubfromGA
I like to buy coffee from people who are experts at coffee.... Like my favourite Lavazza.
Havnt seen anyone from Lavazza running around being OAF; just making coffee...
Lavazza espresso Italiano Classico is quite tasty

Like it or poor!
Just be cause I poor doesn’t mean that I don’t like nice things. Do they sell that coffee in nickel baggies? Asking for a friend.

C22DA25E-553C-4A04-9BB0-AD217E81945A.png

I assume you perform your trade for free?

Edit:

Take your commie anti-capitalist bullshit elsewhere, Pinko.
When you build your company around a lifestyle , an image, being a patriotic veteran, etc., and then side with ANTIFA against an exemplary 17 y/o kid fighting for his life....fuck you right in your rotting pussy.

If they’re so big they don’t need their target market anymore then it was a good, capitalist business decision. I think they’re probably fucked.

Further proof of my steely eyed, capitalist maxim, “Saying nothing is almost always best.” I’ll sit through meetings not saying a gotamd word, and everyone thinks I’m a genius. These guys would be fine if they just STFU.

When you build your company around a lifestyle , an image, being a patriotic veteran, etc., and then side with ANTIFA against an exemplary 17 y/o kid fighting for his life....fuck you right in your rotting pussy.

If they’re so big they don’t need their target market anymore then it was a good, capitalist business decision. I think they’re probably fucked.

Further proof of my steely eyed, capitalist maxim, “Saying nothing is almost always best.” I’ll sit through meetings not saying a gotamd word, and everyone thinks I’m a genius. These guys would be fine if they just STFU.
So, they sided with Antifa? Can you point me to a specific quote which supports that?

The Prosecutor is ANTIFA. I think their statement is pretty much across the board siding with the powers that be, and in this case that’s an ANTIFA prosecutor...QED. There’s fifty videos showing this is a clear case of self defense against an ANTIFA mob. The prosecution is entirely political.
How are you connected to this paragon of a company?
You’re probably one of ten people in America who thinks, “Black Rifle Coffee Company” is not the slightest bit political, and therefore one of the ten people in America who just believes their press release...

Meh. Subscription cancelled unless they recognize the errors of their ways.
The one blend I really liked was Caffeine and Hate, which you can't get anymore. I stuck by their so-so other blends because a percentage of all of it went to veterans charities and they hired veterans. Apparently they hired Fobbits and REMFs.

I'll head back to Death Wish and make my charitable contributions separately, thank you very much.

So, they sided with Antifa? Can you point me to a specific quote which supports that?

While I may not agree, i think it could be argued that not taking a side in this specific case is by default siding with the mob.

there have been many posts that reflect this.

Cancel culture is toxic. This one is interesting in that the mob really had no power of cancel over brcc since they really arent part of the consumer base to begin with. So, simply not saying anything would imo, been the best bet.

Others take it a step further and want ouright support from brcc. since the time of remaining neutral has passed, ect.

I can see both arguments as having valid points.

Either way, im sure they wishing they could play a mulligan.

Im of the opinion they can do what they want, and as a consumer one can decide to do business with them, or not. In other words to me it simply doesnt matter. Make the bed and now sleep in it.

I drink coffee, not politics.

There are several BRCC Coffee Mugs on the sink sideboard.

They all belong to my 21 y/o Grandson. I can't find any of their coffee around the house, though. One day soon, he'll figure it out...

I leave such things to him; he's young, he'll get over them...

Preaching often has opposite effects...

So here is how this went down.

- Kyle Rittenhouse (Kenosha Hero who I have a standing open invite for to come and learn how to wreck people in the dark) gets out on bail.

- Lawyers and/or friends take pictures of him and he just randomly happens to be wearing a Black Rifle Coffee Company shirt that day.

- Whiny bitches on twitter and whatever start trolling BRCC, who has no affiliantion with Kyle about how they are 'sponsoring' him, which is not true.

- BRCC responds with some lawyeresque bullshit statement as to how they are not involved with Kyle. Fair enough.

- BRCC then immediately kills its commercial sponsorship with Blaze Media because they showed a picture (possibly the same one?) of Kyle in their shirt.

So all in all, nothing big happened on the surface outside of the sponsorship renegging. However, not only did they miss out on a giant opportunity to actually support Kyle and the 2nd Amendment as well as tell all of the domestic terrorists to go and suck a dick; they instead made it VERY clear that they like money over standing up for someone as well as showing that the 'youre welcome for my service' tactical bro club is deathly afraid of a bunch of faggots on the internet.

They could have easily just have said and done nothing. They weren't involved as this was just a coincidence as to what shirt the kid was wearing in the picture. I get that. However, the fact that they did a backflip and then went out of their way to seperate themselves and go even further by pulling sponsorship for simply showing a photo, especially in a time when 'dont get involved' is EXACTLY the reason we are where we currently are, is just absolute shitbird level for a company touting overpriced coffee under the guise of being a cool operator or some shit.

Kyle did work. These guys want to just sell shit and not support the 'culture' they gear their overpriced fobbit coffee towards.

On a coffee snob note: Even if they weren't such sandy vaginas, their coffee is crap, especially for the cost. If you think it was good, you need to just PM me and Ill tell you where you can get batches directly imported and roasted from Guatamala that was grown in volcanic soil and will make anything they put out seem like a trip to the Speedway.

Fuck those guys.

View attachment 7478917

View attachment 7478918

View attachment 7478919

Ok, I have had over 50 people PM me for coffee details, so here goes:

I drink this almost every day. It's beyond fantastic and has a whole other level of flavor when adding a bit of cream as the acid reacts with it somehow. Volcanic soil grown.

If you're not familiar, the rarer volcanic coffee is Geisha. This is what you'll drink and not share with anyone else.

And if you haven't done so, vote for my meme, post # 38 :D

I dont drink coffee often, had been eyeballin brcc for a while for when I am in the mood for coffee. Not anymore, they can fuck off. Ill look elsewhere. Is there a liberal tears brand coffee? Maybe the gun oil maker should expand lol

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote

I believe maybe half of that.

The part I definetly do not believe as it was confirmed by multiple individual news sources, from different places, is the Blaze Media thing. If they had only contacted Blaze Media to get some website coupon code down, why would literally everyone know about it? Wouldn't the coupon code thing be like a 3 second call or a 2 line email to the website/ad guy with, 'hey, can we use that coupon code on another picture? Thanks'

Noone would ever have heard about it if it was that simple. It wasn't. They pulled their sponsorship right after they double downed with their lawyer infused 'personal statement' on their site. The evolution and their thought process is obvious as to how/what happened and in what order; we're now at, 'lie, backpedal and be vague about things'.

And if you didn't think the CEO guy was enough of a shitbird, or didn't come across as a total liar already, well, there's also this now that might help you fully understand who this total fucking fraud liar is:

ACTBLUE contributions for Tulsi and Obama.

Then, claims its a fucking photoshop. Apparently someone forgot to tell this faggot its on the actual FEC website.

IMG1.jpg

IMG2.jpg

Wants to sell you black rifle coffee, but literally does a summersault backflip tripple lindy to get out of the way of someone involved in using a black rifle to get that #CONUSKILL against literal domestic terrorists. Nor does he actually think you should own a Black Rifle. But be sure to buy his fobbit coffee so you can be operator bro.

Anyone want to tell me this guy isn't totally full of fucking shit yet?

Last edited:
When he's done, to save graphic artwork expense they can keep the BRCC logo, and rename themselves as the Burnt Rump Cuck Commandos.

This is sure going to stick, whatever happens. Like I said at first, the best option if you didn't want to support was to literally do nothing. They found out why.

As far as online gun communities, well, they have REALLY long memories. Just ask Jim Zumbo, Team Wendy, Ruger, Troy, HS Precision and I'm sure there are quite a few others that decided to open their mouths and have regretted it years later.

I'm betting he'll double down a few more times and then 'something' will happen like he steps down to 'spend time with the family' or some shit and they get someone else up there in hopes of saving the last of the douche operator lifted truck bros demographic. At that point they'll quietly change the name, wind down the marketing retardation and hope to stay afloat on subscription service revenue while at the same time cutting literally all of their costs to put themselves into some sort of hibernation mode until they just end being a thing altogether.

I believe maybe half of that.

The part I definetly do not believe as it was confirmed by multiple individual news sources, from different places, is the Blaze Media thing. If they had only contacted Blaze Media to get some website coupon code down, why would literally everyone know about it? Wouldn't the coupon code thing be like a 3 second call or a 2 line email to the website/ad guy with, 'hey, can we use that coupon code on another picture? Thanks'

Noone would ever have heard about it if it was that simple. It wasn't. They pulled their sponsorship right after they double downed with their lawyer infused 'personal statement' on their site. The evolution and their thought process is obvious as to how/what happened and in what order; we're now at, 'lie, backpedal and be vague about things'.

And if you didn't think the CEO guy was enough of a shitbird, or didn't come across as a total liar already, well, there's also this now that might help you fully understand who this total fucking fraud liar is:

ACTBLUE contributions for Tulsi and Obama.

Then, claims its a fucking photoshop. Apparently someone forgot to tell this faggot its on the actual FEC website.

View attachment 7480190
View attachment 7480191

Wants to sell you black rifle coffee, but literally does a summersault backflip tripple lindy to get out of the way of someone involved in using a black rifle to get that #CONUSKILL against literal domestic terrorists. Nor does he actually think you should own a Black Rifle. But be sure to buy his fobbit coffee so you can be operator bro.

Anyone want to tell me this guy isn't totally full of fucking shit yet?
Woww... well there you have it folks. Dudes a libtard. And no, IDGAF that Tulsi is a vet. She’s a libtard too

This is sure going to stick, whatever happens. Like I said at first, the best option if you didn't want to support was to literally do nothing. They found out why.

As far as online gun communities, well, they have REALLY long memories. Just ask Jim Zumbo, Team Wendy, Ruger, Troy, HS Precision and I'm sure there are quite a few others that decided to open their mouths and have regretted it years later.

I'm betting he'll double down a few more times and then 'something' will happen like he steps down to 'spend time with the family' or some shit and they get someone else up there in hopes of saving the last of the douche operator lifted truck bros demographic. At that point they'll quietly change the name, wind down the marketing retardation and hope to stay afloat on subscription service revenue while at the same time cutting literally all of their costs to put themselves into some sort of hibernation mode until they just end being a thing altogether.

And the lefties who took them down, by making them do something stupid... intended to piss off their customers... will laugh about this for years. "We nuked the veterans that made fun of us... and made their own customers do it to them. We got justice. Now let's go get another company."

When are these companies going to be like Red Bull. Take a look at the weevils infesting their marketing departments, legal departments, PR departments and HR departments. And GET RID OF THEM. They are overhead anyway...

If they are not 100 percent on board with the corporate mission... NOT with social justice... fire them. Fire them with extreme prejudice.

Until that happens, companies will get wrecked by termites.

Sirhr

PS. Wonder how much control the founders still have? Venture capital investment? New CEO sent in by investors? VC firm demanding Social Justice plan? Crash the company and, hey, the VC's don't lose. It's their slush fund of investor money. They just move on like Boglodites to the next planet. Kill 100... make your profit from 1.

Last edited:
When you cave to the mob you put someone else at risk....

They successfully divided and are conquering.

Ill cancel my subscription tomorrow and drink Maxwell House with Ricky Schroeder and Mike Lindell.

Meh, No time like the present....

"Your caving to the woke crowd put others in their cross hairs. You guys are the high speed heroes now Ricky Schroder walks his property armed. Ill stick with KR, RS and ML while cutting you guys loose"

BRCC - Hey Phillip, is there anything I can help with?

PMcLaine - All set cancelled my subscription, read from the top down. Appears the high speed commandos buckle to pressure faster than Ricky Stratton.

BRCC - If there's nothing else I can do to help you, have a blessed Thanksgiving. Thank you for supporting Black Rifle Coffee.

Reactions: Ravenworks
Just winning the interwebs with this one.
p8nz3Mi2.jpeg
Should just buy from these dudes if you wanna get some tacti-beard-bro coffee. I always liked Mat Best’s vids but looks to me like the dem-donating CEO Evan Hafer is running the show.

The way I see it, as a foreigner.. The Kenosha hat trick was on the news everywhere. Every person who cares about individual rights,
1) knows he did nothing illegal
2) thinks he is a hero
3) has a great deal of sympathy for him for the injustice he has faced after a very bad experience.

All this emotial force behind him, he is a poster child for gun rights and self defense. He literally defensed himself against a felon(s) attacking with an illegal gun.

And he chose to wear, for the happiest picture of all, when he got out of prison, a logo of a company that he thinks stands with the way how he thinks.

And when this relation was asked from the company, they denied him, they do not want anything to do with him.

This is a biblical failure.

Last edited:
My brother in laws coffee company is Three Avocados. I recommend it. I like it. Look them up if you wish.

Damn those yt comments are brutal.

Some probably are leftist trolls posing, but you can bet the sentiment seen here is pretty widespread overall.

Maybe 50-60% of customers? Or more?

Thats gonna leave a dent for sure.

I do notice Evan didn't seem to donate to any conservative causes. Sorry to see you guys go. I was a fan of the persona, what was that other coffee company again? I get their not wanting to associate with the coming circus but I'm done supporting anything attached to the left with my money.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aries256
meh, don't want any low caff gesha, but you guys can drink it if you like it.
i still haven't had better than jbm coffee, but i don't drink a lot of gourmet coffee these days.

If they had been smart they would have went in the opposite direction they took .
They should have come out and said "we want to give Kyle his own specific blend of coffee called the Rittenhouse blend". They would have sold a shit ton of that stuff.
Could have put together a package deal. Say, their 3 most popular blends. Call it The Kenosha Hat trick...

I have the same outlook on coffee that I do with scopes:

I don’t use scopes with gay ass operator names

I don’t drink coffee with gay ass operator names

Do you like hot women with gay operator names? That would ne namist!!!🤣

Still pricey, like BRCC's stuff, but these guys seem cool. Haven't tried any yet, but may have to. I just found out about them while reading the comments on instagram from this whole shit-storm.

Cancelled my subscription this morning. 4 bags a month. Looking for a 2a coffee company.

Looking for 2A coffee companies is what has led to this.

Freedom does not come out of a coffee container.

They played the market, and got money out of it by preaching politics (I.e. 2A).

2A has been a political chip in the big game ever since 1963, when some adlepated Commie shot their favorite President. If we think 2A is about politics, we're missing a whole lot of the actual point.

How about we buy our coffee from people who sell coffee, instead of politics?

No offense...

Cancelled my subscription this morning. 4 bags a month. Looking for a 2a coffee company.
Looks like Stocking Mill is totally down for the cause, and has pretty much endorsed Kyle Rittenhouse. Conservative/veteran owned... looks like a good group of dudes, that will NEVER bow down to the woke mob.

I have to wonder how much involvement Mat Best has in BRCC anymore..? He really don’t strike me as the type that would be doing/going along with what Evan Hafer has been doing with this BS..?

Reactions: Jgunner
Times have changed. Frankly, I don't think staying neutral in a situation like this is a good idea for small businesses anymore... the more polarized things get the more benefit I see to digging in your heels as a business owner if the business has a ton of competitors and the business already markets toward a specific, conservative demographic like BRC does.

What percentage of their consumer base is liberal? Single digits? Who gives a damn if you piss off those customers. They're insignificant. I don't drink BRC coffee and now and after this response I don't think I ever will. Had they stood their ground and given a big FU to the media, I would have given them a shot. If I liked the product, I would have continued to support them. There are countless coffee roasters out there to choose from. I know I go out of my way to support conservative businesses and I know plenty of others that feel the same way. I doubt this move is going to get liberals to buy their coffee anyway.

I'm not saying I have a problem with staying neutral, I just think they missed out on an opportunity for a lot of free publicity that would've grown their business. BRC dropped the ball both in regards to standing up for what's right AND pursuit of profits.