• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Attention Shoppers. Here is where to NOT buy your coffee LINKS TO VOLCANIC COFFEE NOW IN THREAD Stay tuned for some TheGerman related coffee offerings

b0xYQL8f.jpeg

Looking for 2A coffee companies is what has led to this.

Freedom does not come out of a coffee container.

They played the market, and got money out of it by preaching politics (I.e. 2A).

2A has been a political chip in the big game ever since 1963, when some adlepated Commie shot their favorite President. If we think 2A is about politics, we're missing a whole lot of the actual point.

How about we buy our coffee from people who sell coffee, instead of politics?

No offense...
I do not take my coffee that seriously, but i do take whom i give my money to seriously. If you pretend to be on my side, but then side step when a tiny amount of heat is given, then you do not deserve my pennies.

I read on the YT that the owner “lost a bet and had to send $500 to obama campaign “ seems rather innocent, but what kind of friend makes that bet and what kind allows you to send money to the enemy? Might have just sent it to isis or fat kim.

i am not buying his excuse.

Wait, does this mean Cancel Culture is back on? I can't keep up with this roller coaster, guys!

I could give a fuck most of the time, and I think most people are like me. Just don’t be a fucking hypocrite.
Two things actually pissed Jesus off and made him visibly angry. Desecrating his fathers house (the money changers) and people being hypocrites. “...whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean.” Just sayin.

Reactions: Ravenworks
Wait, does this mean Cancel Culture is back on? I can't keep up with this roller coaster, guys!

Not cancel culture. This is basically a boycott/I dont want to buy your shit because of X reason.

Cancel culture starts with this, and then quickly turns into people threatening you, calling your wife's job to tell anyone that picks up the phone what a racist child molesting piece of shit nazi the husband is, posting your address and where your kids go to school as well as any family they can find, showing up at your house, etc.

Ok good, thanks for clearing that up. I would hate to be a hypocrite and complain about people boycotting a business for taking some kind of position I liked, then turn around and boycott a business for taking some kind of position I didn't like.

Ok good, thanks for clearing that up. I would hate to be a hypocrite and complain about people boycotting a business for taking some kind of position I liked, then turn around and boycott a business for taking some kind of position I didn't like.
Cancel culture shows up to require a toe the line stance.
This crew was hounded by same and spewed forth their stance.
Many who have used their products or liked their assumed stance, pro 2nd, find out
they've been had.
More info about the CEO's political contributions are found as a result.
Can't play both sides of the fence.

R

Last edited:
Reactions: Jgunner
If you think your power and influence lies in your right to vote you're a fool. Now more so than ever.

Your influence sits in your bank account, your brokerage and retirement accounts and in your pocket. If conservatives put their money where their mouth is liberal corporations would wield half the power and influence they have now and the dems would see their campaign contributions cut in half.

If the BRC founder is really donating to ActBlue I want to see them go belly up, not because I have a personal vendetta against the man, but because I want to restore balance in America.

I'd drink warm piss before I bought a bag of their coffee.

There's also apparently some kind of coffee that are the beans, but after theyve passed through the digestive track of an animal (forget which).

Haven't been interested in that though. Closest I got was tea that was picked by monkeys. Who probably also somehow got shit on it.

It's a Civet. Kopi lowak (luwak?)

A manbun sporting coworker of mine gave me a cup of this. He pulled some sort of weird contraption out of his backpack to brew it on his desk and everything.

I never thought shit could taste that good. Best cup of coffee I've ever had, hands down. I was humbled....

I've never tried it, but apparently it's very good, very smooth. The issue has been what was originally genuine berries collected from wild civets has grown into a cottage industry, as expected. Because of the potential for profit, Indonesian farmers have turned to caging civets and force feeding them coffee cherries. They've essentially mass produced shit

I've never tried it, but apparently it's very good, very smooth. The issue has been what was originally genuine berries collected from wild civets has grown into a cottage industry, as expected. Because of the potential for profit, Indonesian farmers have turned to caging civets and force feeding them coffee cherries. They've essentially mass produced shit

Sounds about right. These came in little brown foil packages. It looked the packaging for motel coffee.

It was pretty damn good though. I wouldn't pay the price of admission, but if it's free I'd drink it again.

Matt Best does have a hot wife though. He started BRCC
And some funny utube vids.

He is a co-founder. Evan was the drive, there are about 5 others who chipped in to get it going.

Matt Best is probably the most stand up of all of them. He sits on several veteran charities, and the seat comes with an expectation of his own donations with no payment. He rants about boards members getting paid from time to time, as he won't work with ones that pay the board.

Matt also is involved with Leadslingers whiskey and art-15.

I think Evan was worried about the "blue sales" more than some internet trolls. He's a douche canoe that's borderline liberal himself though.

Man.... First I had to give up my Grunt style shirts, Now my BR coffee, whats next my Forged shorts and combat flip flops?... sheesh

:whistle:

Ok I was not on board the cancel culture train but after learning that Evan donated to democrats... You're done dude. You give money to communists = you are a communist. Bye Felicia.

Cancel culture starts with this, and then quickly turns into people threatening you, calling your wife's job to tell anyone that picks up the phone what a racist child molesting piece of shit nazi the husband is, posting your address and where your kids go to school as well as any family they can find, showing up at your house, etc.
What the cancel culture warriors don't realize is that their home address can be found. Their work address can be found. Their kids' school can be found. Their commute to and from work can be mapped. Their wife's commute to and from can be mapped.

And worse................

What the cancel culture warriors don't realize is that their home address can be found. Their work address can be found. Their kids' school can be found. Their commute to and from work can be mapped. Their wife's commute to and from can be mapped.

And worse................

They also dont realize that some us literally specialize in coming to their houses at 3am. On our terms.

So the kid was wearing there T-shirt, they should have taken the "free" advertising and played dumb, now they are going to get a ton of push back, if you operate a company called Black Rifle anything you better be PRO 2nd amendment if not, change the company name. F**k BRCC

They also dont realize that some us literally specialize in coming to their houses at 3am. On our terms.

Exactly

I just think many (most?) of them don't realize that Rittenhouse was bush league compared to what else could happen.

What a bunch of sooks.
"BRCC doesn't support my gun toting fucktard buddy"
Yet they support deployed troops.
I'm going to buy some of their coffee now.
Because they have the balls to state their position.
I'll buy a tshirt too.
And a coffee mug or two for Xmas pressies.
You guys are just as fickle and precious, as the people you whinge about.

I guess freedom of speech only applies to those in your own echo chamber.

Reactions: 143lrsd
What a bunch of sooks.
I'll buy a tshirt too.

We don't whinge here, we bitch.
What would an Aussie tossah know about what we do here anyway.

What a bunch of sooks.
I'll buy a tshirt too.

Did you honestly just say that, on a Gun Board, from............. wait for it............... DOWN UNDER? Obviously your Government hasn't fucked the ever loving shit out you hard enough. We're just not in on feeding our enemies. Phuk'n Banana Bender.

What a bunch of sooks.
I'll buy a tshirt too.

Do you cry every SINGLE night for your dead commie comrades? Or just every other night..?