• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Attention Shoppers. Here is where to NOT buy your coffee LINKS TO VOLCANIC COFFEE NOW IN THREAD Stay tuned for some TheGerman related coffee offerings

What a bunch of sooks.
"BRCC doesn't support my gun toting fucktard buddy"
Yet they support deployed troops.
I'm going to buy some of their coffee now.
Because they have the balls to state their position.
I'll buy a tshirt too.
And a coffee mug or two for Xmas pressies.
You guys are just as fickle and precious, as the people you whinge about.

I guess freedom of speech only applies to those in your own echo chamber.

No idea what you're talking about.

I may have missed it, but I didn't see a single member suggest that BRCC shouldn't be able to voice their opinion on the issue. All posts I've seen seen are members voicing their approval or disapproval of the company's statement and whether or not they'll be support the business as a result.

So.... what's your problem?

I'm not convinced you know what freedom of speech entails. Here in the US we have a bill of rights that explicitly outlines our RIGHT to free speech. Your "right" to free speech is essentially implied, which begs the question of whether or not you've ever even had the right to free speech in the first place. As far as I'm concerned, you guys are "privileged" to enjoy free speech in a lesser capacity as long as your government decides to tolerate it.

BRCC screwed the pooch. They know it, we know it, and there's nothing you can do to salvage their sinking ship.

Enjoy the coffee and your new t-shirt. You might want to stock up on it now as availability is likely to decline shortly. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
@TheGerman
What is your opinion of Dallmayr Prodomo? I drank a lot of it in GE.
1606338700105.png

its literally German Starbucks
I assume you meant that as a pejorative.

I seem to remember it being fairly flavorful, smooth and not too acidic (the literal opposite of Starbucks), but I was a new coffe drinker back then with not much experience to compare it to. I might get a pound just for the hell of it.

What a bunch of sooks.
I'll buy a tshirt too.

Are you done having autism or should we send someone to replace your drool cup?

I assume you meant that as a pejorative.

I seem to remember it being fairly flavorful, smooth and not too acidic (the literal opposite of Starbucks), but I was a new coffe drinker back then with not much experience to compare it to. I might get a pound just for the hell of it.

Was the honest truth. It's not literally Starbucks as in rebranded as I'm thinking they've been around longer.

I meant it as, its not great, not terrible and very common in Germany. You can find it anywhere and alot of restaurants 'advertise' that they use their coffee.

So kind of like Starbucks in the US, Lavazza, etc.

Reactions: Bender
What a bunch of sooks.
I'll buy a tshirt too.

Grew up in Tasmania and this is why I left for the USA in 1997. Tired of wimps in Australia not having the balls to stand up to their government and now you get what you deserve. Moved to the USA where freedom is understood (dont tell me we had it in Australia, its horse shit) ... F BCC and F the bullshit Australian gun laws you guys keep sucking up to.

I cancelled my subscription a while back.
Pricey, underwhelming product.
Im not a sophisticated enough coffee snob to tell the difference, so why pay more?

Reactions: Puppeelove
Every year when the Mrs. and I go to Miami Beach for vacation in August we have breakfast in a small cafe. It is called The Latin Cafe on Arthur Godfrey Blvd. They serve Bustelo coffee. It must be either the water or the age of the coffee maker but the Mrs. always states, ******, this is the best.
She has had the cans of Bustelo & single serve packets but while it is good, nothing beats the fresh coffee at The Latin Cafe.

Maxwell

Reactions: atomic41
What a bunch of sooks.
I'll buy a tshirt too.

eh..... be sure to take some of that coffee, and pound it up your ass. how many of your guns did you turn in, cunt?

i dont need to buy coffee from folks fronting like they support the 2nd A to support the troops. i do it everyday of my life. the point is, they pretend to be staunch 2nd A, but when the rubber meets the road, they cave. and for what? FUCK em.

make sure you push it in nice and deep, too

Last edited:
Reactions: 1J04
i dont care if he is hindu, jewish, lutheran, cat-lick, agnostic, atheist, or whatever the fuck.

it’s the fronting like their staunch 2ndA and then crawfishing INSTANTLY because someone was wearing his company’s t shirt. and the fuckers complaining werent even customers. so let’s sellout to motherfuckers who aint even buying our product, and neverwill; and alienate the folks who HAVE been buying it.

stupid, stupid, followed by more stupid. they did it to themselves. fuck ‘em. and fuck anyone else who wants to trade on our rights, then turn on a dime and attempt to make bank while selling us down the river.

Reactions: 1J04
Their company must be doing real well for them to so easily cave to the leftists. They are getting in to big box outdoor stores bass pro, gander, etc... and I’m sure they do not want to jeopardize it due to a kid wearing their shirt. i Do not buy their product. I have thought about trying it, helping a like minded company out kinda thing, but now I’m probably never going to buy their product. It’s not just them though. i have thought about getting a Nespresso. But because they use dooche Clooney as their spokesperson I cannot justify spending the money With them either. It’s not that important to me and I won’t support those that do not support me.

Maybe I'm missing the boat on this, but I'm not fully understanding the follow-the-leader mentality on this subject.

Black Rifle Coffee is questioned about sponsoring Kyle. They simply stated that there was no affiliation. No different than the NRA, GOA, Spike's Tactical, Ford, Chevy or anyone else would have stated if they were asked if they support Kyle. Seems to me people are trying to read into their statement about we aren't supporting Kyle as though BRC is saying we don't support what he did. But clearly that's not what they said. Yet some of you for some reason like to twist things.

Your so mad at your enemy, yet you don't direct that at them, you instead attack your own, because, well it's safer and less risk to attack your own side then stick your neck out and go after your real enemy.

You see this phenomenon all over. Look at the church's, so busy condoning each other over petty discrepancies in scripture, that governor's are single handedly wiping them off the map with these executive mandates and they're bowing down to it.

The CEO already came out and said there is still a relationship with the Blaze and that hasn't been changed, so nothing for people to get their undies in a bunch there.

Someone posts a screen shot of the CEO's name next to some major Democrat dumbass and half you tards start foaming at the mouth virtue signaling how your "cancelling this or that". You don't think for two seconds some liberal POS isn't in his mother's basement photoshopping that shit together to try and compound BRC problems? It doesn't strike you as odd that the particular democrat players he supposedly donated too?

They smell blood in the water and they're trying to deliver a killing blow with fabricated propaganda. Yet some of you run around yelling F-them, instead of looking at what's really happening. Man your as stupid as the liberal left, and just as easily manipulated.

Even if the records show that the CEO's name is attached to donations to liberals, you don't stop for two seconds and consider any dumb ass can make a donation in anyone elses name??? Hell I've done it before. Got a rise out of a friend by donating in his name and then showed it to him. You don't think liberals are crazy enough to instead of donating in their own name, but in the name of some right wing voice, especially loud attention drawing voices like companies such as BRC.

Until the CEO says he did donate it, your a fool to think a screen shot is anything other than make believe. But then again it's safer to attack your own, so keep it up and see where that gets us.

And for what it's worth, I tried their coffee as it was gifted to me, and didn't care for it. So I'm not a customer with loyalty issues.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm missing the boat on this, but I'm not fully understanding the follow-the-leader mentality on this subject.

Black Rifle Coffee is questioned about sponsoring Kyle. They simply stated that there was no affiliation. No different than the NRA, GOA, Spike's Tactical, Ford, Chevy or anyone else would have stated if they were asked if they support Kyle. Seems to me people are trying to read into their statement about we aren't supporting Kyle as though BRC is saying we don't support what he did. But clearly that's not what they said. Yet some of you for some reason like to twist things.

Your so mad at your enemy, yet you don't direct that at them, you instead attack your own, because, well it's safer and less risk to attack your own side then stick your neck out and go after your real enemy.

You see this phenomenon all over. Look at the church's, so busy condoning each other over petty discrepancies in scripture, that governor's are single handedly wiping them off the map with these executive mandates and they're bowing down to it.

The CEO already came out and said there is still a relationship with the Blaze and that hasn't been changed, so nothing for people to get their undies in a bunch there.

Someone posts a screen shot of the CEO's name next to some major Democrat dumbass and half you tards start foaming at the mouth virtue signaling how your "cancelling this or that". You don't think for two seconds some liberal POS isn't in his mother's basement photoshopping that shit together to try and compound BRC problems? It doesn't strike you as odd that the particular democrat players he supposedly donated too?

They smell blood in the water and they're trying to deliver a killing blow with fabricated propaganda. Yet some of you run around yelling F-them, instead of looking at what's really happening. Man your as stupid as the liberal left, and just as easily manipulated.

Even if the records show that the CEO's name is attached to donations to liberals, you don't stop for two seconds and consider any dumb ass can make a donation in anyone elses name??? Hell I've done it before. Got a rise out of a friend by donating in his name and then showed it to him. You don't think liberals are crazy enough to instead of donating in their own name, but in the name of some right wing voice, especially loud attention drawing voices like companies such as BRC.

Until the CEO says he did donate it, your a fool to think a screen shot is anything other than make believe. But then again it's safer to attack your own, so keep it up and see where that gets us.

And for what it's worth, I tried their coffee as it was gifted to me, and didn't care for it. So I'm not a customer with loyalty issues.

Awe shit. You've got something here.

I had to google "legal advocacy" and I can see how their statement may have been more neutral than I had originally thought. I had taken legal advocacy as legal defense, and they're definitely not the same thing.

As for the actblue thing.... maybe you're right there too.

I'm not about to buy a bunch of their coffee, but I'm cautiously standing by to see if this develops any further.

My bad.

What a bunch of sooks.
I'll buy a tshirt too.

"Sooks" ?

Are you fucking Canadian?

My old Canadian aunties that wore makeup like the Joker and drank Canadian with a splash of ginger ale from a water glass are the only ones I know that used that word.

I think the "Ole" part in your name appropriate.

Cool, you mean time travelling hackers broke into a .gov database to destroy a reputation. That's amazing!

so you are ok with supporting those who are actively working to disarm you? asking for a friend.....

so you are ok with supporting those who are actively working to disarm you? asking for a friend.....

You've yet to explain how Black Rifle Company is accomplishing your claim of activly working to disarm people. They were asked if the were supporting Kyle because Kyle was wearing one of their shirts. They simply stated that they were not. That's what all the butt hurt has been about.

I just don't see the logic of the band wagon, outside of twisting and taking their post out of context.

Now the CEO should definitely explain why he personally is making these contributions and he should be removed from his position post haste if it is what it is. Give the company a short time to get to the bottom of it, but I wouldn't wait long. If he's a traitor to his company and their cause, they should be vocal about his removal.

For me it's like this;
When I saw the picture in the beginning I thought "what the fuck is his lawyer thinking, that kid should look like Opie in any picture he puts out".
I saw BRCCs disclaimer and thought "yep that makes sense, I'd do the same" all good.
Then I see that they are pretty consistently donating to anti-gun politicians, check for my self on the FEC website, yep it's there. But see the CEO attempting to play it off as photoshop. Credibility issue.
Following that I see him liking tweets trashing the "child" his companies ad model probably had much influence over and that was enough for me to decide to take my money elsewhere.
I believe in individual accountability but we have to consider that Kyle Rittenhouse is still an impressionable boy, not a man, who clearly idolizes the LE, Military and First Responder crowd. I'd be willing to bet he laps up their tactical bro videos and has formed his world view on the ethics they espouse.
They don't have to name a coffee after him and put him on their shirts but they should have left it at their first statement and Rangered on.
I bought their coffee because even though it was a little expensive for what it is their message was refreshing and if given the choice I'll by from right leaning organizations when I can.
Personal reputation is the currency my professional circle lives by, So it is from the organizations these guys came from. I wish them no I'll will but I'll get my coffee from a plain old coffee roaster from now on.
Anybody here ever have Bad Ass coffee from Kona, I miss that stuff. Kids used to get me a pound every year when they were in Norfolk.

Some of these Cucks are like a bitch who won’t believe their man is cheating even when he comes home with lipstick on his cock smelling like strippers.

I’m pretty sure that everyone who felt OAF drinking this shit is in total denial. The ACTUAL neutral thing for a company to do would be to just not say anything. Disavowing Kyle and claiming not to be for “advocacy”, is total bullshit and it takes multiple, tactical backflips to arrive at the conclusion this is a “neutral” statement.

For fucks sake! There are a dozen videos of the mob trying to murder Kyle fro a dozen angles. He is running and retreating THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME!!! This is an Aunt Tiffa prosecutor trying to destroy him for political reasons. There is no fucking fence. It’s reality and fantasy.

Now go fuck yourself with something long and sharp.

Let's have some fun with their new coffee names.....

OLD......BEYOND BLACK
NEW.....BEYOND FAKE

OLD.....COFFEE OR DIE
NEW....COFFEE & LIE

OLD.....CAF (CAFFEINATED AS FUCK WHAT THEY ORIGINALLY CALLED IT)
NEW.....CAF (COMMIE ASS FRIENDS)

OLD.....SILENCER SMOOTH
NEW.....THIS ONE HAS ME STUMPED.........LOL

Fuck this thread is chalked full of AIDS.

But atleast I found some new coffee though. Makes a pretty fucking delicious shot:
20201128_075558.jpg
20201128_080737.jpg

Reactions: lht645
Let's have some fun with their new coffee names.....

OLD......BEYOND BLACK
NEW.....BEYOND FAKE

OLD.....COFFEE OR DIE
NEW....COFFEE & LIE

OLD.....CAF (CAFFEINATED AS FUCK WHAT THEY ORIGINALLY CALLED IT)
NEW.....CAF (COMMIE ASS FRIENDS)

OLD.....SILENCER SMOOTH
NEW.....THIS ONE HAS ME STUMPED.........LOL
OLD....SILENCER SMOOTH
NEW....SILENCE YOUR OPINION

OR

SILENCE, I KYLE You

Looking for 2A coffee companies is what has led to this.

Freedom does not come out of a coffee container.

They played the market, and got money out of it by preaching politics (I.e. 2A).

2A has been a political chip in the big game ever since 1963, when some adlepated Commie shot their favorite President. If we think 2A is about politics, we're missing a whole lot of the actual point.

How about we buy our coffee from people who sell coffee, instead of politics?

No offense...
I've been on board with that line of thinking since I heard of them some years ago. I don't drink my whiskey or beer based on if they are into guns or not. I drink what tastes good. And that ain't BRCC

Reactions: chrome
So here is how this went down.

- Kyle Rittenhouse (Kenosha Hero who I have a standing open invite for to come and learn how to wreck people in the dark) gets out on bail.

- Lawyers and/or friends take pictures of him and he just randomly happens to be wearing a Black Rifle Coffee Company shirt that day.

- Whiny bitches on twitter and whatever start trolling BRCC, who has no affiliantion with Kyle about how they are 'sponsoring' him, which is not true.

- BRCC responds with some lawyeresque bullshit statement as to how they are not involved with Kyle. Fair enough.

- BRCC then immediately kills its commercial sponsorship with Blaze Media because they showed a picture (possibly the same one?) of Kyle in their shirt.

So all in all, nothing big happened on the surface outside of the sponsorship renegging. However, not only did they miss out on a giant opportunity to actually support Kyle and the 2nd Amendment as well as tell all of the domestic terrorists to go and suck a dick; they instead made it VERY clear that they like money over standing up for someone as well as showing that the 'youre welcome for my service' tactical bro club is deathly afraid of a bunch of faggots on the internet.

They could have easily just have said and done nothing. They weren't involved as this was just a coincidence as to what shirt the kid was wearing in the picture. I get that. However, the fact that they did a backflip and then went out of their way to seperate themselves and go even further by pulling sponsorship for simply showing a photo, especially in a time when 'dont get involved' is EXACTLY the reason we are where we currently are, is just absolute shitbird level for a company touting overpriced coffee under the guise of being a cool operator or some shit.

Kyle did work. These guys want to just sell shit and not support the 'culture' they gear their overpriced fobbit coffee towards.

On a coffee snob note: Even if they weren't such sandy vaginas, their coffee is crap, especially for the cost. If you think it was good, you need to just PM me and Ill tell you where you can get batches directly imported and roasted from Guatamala that was grown in volcanic soil and will make anything they put out seem like a trip to the Speedway.

Fuck those guys.

View attachment 7478917

View attachment 7478918

View attachment 7478919

Ok, I have had over 50 people PM me for coffee details, so here goes:

I drink this almost every day. It's beyond fantastic and has a whole other level of flavor when adding a bit of cream as the acid reacts with it somehow. Volcanic soil grown.

If you're not familiar, the rarer volcanic coffee is Geisha. This is what you'll drink and not share with anyone else.

And if you haven't done so, vote for my meme, post # 38 :D

@TheGerman, take a bow, sir.

FYI, Whatsthebuzz coffee is ran by 3 guys, 2 of which are USMC Veterans. The sales have exploded for them due to this thread. Their sales guy asked how I learned about them. I replied the Hide, and this particular thread. The sales of the Santa Rosa being shipped out of state made them wonder what the heck was going on. They are thrilled to have the business from the email reply that I received.

Yeah, their gonna continue to get my business. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them pop up in this thread.

@TheGerman, take a bow, sir.

FYI, Whatsthebuzz coffee is ran by 3 guys, 2 of which are USMC Veterans. The sales have exploded for them due to this thread. Their sales guy asked how I learned about them. I replied the Hide, and this particular thread. The sales of the Santa Rosa being shipped out of state made them wonder what the heck was going on. They are thrilled to have the business from the email reply that I received.

Yeah, their gonna continue to get my business. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them pop up in this thread.

Already through my first 16oz of their beans. GTG.

Hi TheGerman, we really appreciate the shout-out. We were trying to figure out why our online orders doubled last week, and all of it was Guatemala Santa Rosa. I'm glad you enjoy the coffee and thanks for the support.

Best Regards,

Chachi M
General Manager
USMC OEF Veteran 2008-2012

Welcome to the site.
By the way, your coffee is great!

Hi TheGerman, we really appreciate the shout-out. We were trying to figure out why our online orders doubled last week, and all of it was Guatemala Santa Rosa. I'm glad you enjoy the coffee and thanks for the support.

Best Regards,

Chachi M
General Manager
USMC OEF Veteran 2008-2012
Yes, by all means welcome to the site. Ironically enough, I had just sent you an email with regards to the potential of ya'll shipping to 3rd World Countries such as Canuckistania and the like.
:D

Yes, by all means welcome to the site. Ironically enough, I had just sent you an email with regards to the potential of ya'll shipping to 3rd World Countries such as Canuckistania and the like.
:D
Hi @Sean the Nailer we can ship to Canada no problem, but we don't accept bacon or syrup as forms of payment. let me know if you have any issues ordering on our site.

Hi @Sean the Nailer we can ship to Canada no problem, but we don't accept bacon or syrup as forms of payment. let me know if you have any issues ordering on our site.
Welcome to the ‘Hide. As said by @Max .. as long as y’all are unashamed 2A supporters and don’t bow down to wokemob leftists, you’ll fit in great.