• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Attention Whiskey-3 Chassis Gen 1 owners: Free...

Massoud

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2008
Boise area, Idaho
www.krg-ops.com
If you have a first generation Whiskey-3 Chassis and would like to upgrade to the functionality of the gen 3 forend, here is your chance. We had some blem forends that have some cosmetic defects, nothing you can see from 3 feet away but not good enough for a new stock. They are yours for free + $10 shipping. If you'd like one, please send an email to [email protected] with a pic of your stock and the subject line: "Free T3 forend" or something like that, along with your name.

This is a thank you for being an early adopter, similar to the new grip/cheekpiece/bag rider kits we sent out to all of you.

So what's upgraded about the gen 3 forend? It has the side mounting position for the MOE L2 rail or our flush QD sling plate. It has the MOE rail mounting holes on the bottom of the forend, along with another QD plate position. It also has grooves to help keep the Harris bipod aligned.

I and the crew want to extend a big thank you to all of our customers and we hope we can convey that appreciation through continued support of the platform.
Justin

Edited to include gen 2 (basically anyone who doesn't have the side mounting positions for a rail/QD sling plate)

Last edited:
Re: Attention Whiskey-3 Chassis Gen 1 owners: Free...

heres why I'm proud to be a KRG owner...

not to throw this thread of topic, but do you guys have an eta on the new cheek piece and tripod mount? Haven't heard to much about those/these updated parts.

tango mike brother

Hey there, the new cheekpiece itself is done but we will just need some time to get it on the website, write up instructions, all that admin type of stuff. The tripod adapter is a little further out, the one we had at SHOT was just finished right before the show. We'll spend some time getting the weight down and whatnot, it's at least a month out at this point.

As some of you know, we saw the writing on the wall quite awhile ago here in CO and right now we're in the middle of moving the company to Idaho. This of course puts a kink in all our timeframes for products but it's a small price. Thanks,
Justin

Please advise when the cheek piece becomes available. I'm ready to buy.

Hey guys, just wanted to bump this so more Gen 1 owners can the upgrade.

No news on skid plate front.

Cheekpiece is coming soon still. There's some behind the scenes delays here that's slowing everything down, but nothing to affect things too much.

Thanks,
Justin

Hey guys we have a few more forends so we're expanding this to Gen 2 owners as well. If you have a T3 without the side threaded mounting holes and the one big clearance hole between them, you are eligible and we'll go until we run out. Thanks,
Justin

This was my custom sling plate install. I did this at work.
IMG_20130325_212813.jpg