• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up ATTN WI,MN,IL shooters

C.K

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2008
WI
I pulled this off of the FCSA website:

Folks,

We have applied for September 18-20, 2009 at Fort McCoy, WI. This will be a tenative 3 gun team event. The course of fire will be as follows.

1. 10 targets at 100M to be engaged with a service style semi-auto side arm, Glock, Colt, Berretta ETC. Total ammo 20 rds. per competitor
2. 40 targets ranging from 100M-550M to be engaged with any caliber below a .50 cal. total ammo 80 rds. per competitor
3. 20 targets ranging from 550M-1,000M to be engaged with a .50 cal. Total ammo 40 rds. per competitor.

The spotter will have the targets 550 and under. The shooter will engage the targets 550-1,000 after completing the first portion, the shooter and spotter will reverse roles and engage the targets. Un-expended ammo will be awarded 1/4 point towards the over all score.

The 2nd day will be the same course of fire however the shooter and spotter may use any rifle or any caliber. It will be two different events. The first day with a .50 cal and 2nd day with any rifle any caliber.

This is a tenative event format that may be altered to meet the conditions at the range.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Nick Mullet
NCSA, LTD.
P.O. Box 364
Millersburg, OH 44654
[email protected]
330-674-3244

Just a heads up. I know a couple people that shot this shoot this spring and they informed me it was a blast, all targets are pop up ivans.