• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes ATX Scope Recs: LRP S3 vs MK5HD vs T6XI vs XTR Pro

Best Route

• Burris XTR PRO 5.5-30X

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Leica LRP S3 4-25X

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Leupold MK5 HD 5-25X

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Steiner T6Xi 5-30X

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters

zekers7

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 26, 2017
Trying to decide on glass for my 18" 6.5 AT-X. Narrowed it down to the following 4 options. I do love the T6XI so far, have one on my MRAD. Don’t love the red accents on the XTR Pro but everything else checks out esp the dry erase style turret.

***CORRECTION - ZEISS For the LRP***

Last edited:
The Zeiss, Burris, and Steiner are all pretty neck and neck in the glass department. They are so close there's no advantage there.

More elevation in the Zeiss. They have some crazy travel.

Race Dial, red or green illumination, tooless zero, and best FOV in the Burris. Three reticle options.

Second rev indicator and crazy good tactile turrets in the Steiner. And some good reticle options.

The Leupy would be my 4th choice in this race of four.

I like the Steiner. YMMV. My 3-18 is really nice for the $$$

Zeiss LRP S3 or Burris XTR-3i 5.5-30x56 or XTR-PRO 5.5-30x56.

If you get MIL/LE pricing, call up Clay over at EuroOptic, and get the hookup on a NF ATACR F1 5-25x56 of Kahles K624i. 👍🏼

I literally just went through this same dilemma (although I left the MK5 out).

I went XTR Pro, but will probably get either the Zeiss or Steiner by the end of the year for another rifle.

It comes down to features. The XTR had the most of what I was looking for (but not everything).

Quick update. I tried out a LRP S3 and returned it right away.

Ended up getting my 3rd T6XI for this. Im sure the XTR Pro is great for its PRS style application but the TX6i has just been my favorite hands down

Reactions: B Man