• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

*Auction- Tactical Concealment/AmericanSnipers.org

Ghillie Zen

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2009
The Black Lodge
Hey guys!

In support of the amazing job that AmericanSnipers.org does, we have decided to hold an auction for their cause. Proceeds will be split between AmericanSnipers.org and the Hide.

The item up for bid is a 2nd generation Camel Brown Tactical Concealment Mamba ghillie suit base w/ our detachable Sniper Hood. It is a roomy size medium and is adjustable to fit someone who wears long sizes as well. Waist measures 34 1/2.

This suit is unique in the fact that it is the last of it's kind in this color. It was the last one in stock and I felt something special needed to be done with it. We discontinued production of Camel Brown suits last year and now only produce them with Multicam skids.

I'm a big fan of monochrome bases because I feel it provides the user with the opportunity to work with a "blank canvas". The suit can be highlighted with various paint textures to match the given environment.

We're very proud of the Mamba. It has been in use by spec operators around the globe for over 6 years and is considered by many to be the best there is in full ghillie suit designs. It is built from scratch with the finest materials and is made to last through the heaviest of abuse.

In field testing, the Mamba has performed flawlessly through 60+ low-crawl stalks without any breakdown of materials or threading.

Here are the features as described on our site:

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">Best Built to Endure the Worst….</span></span>

If you want the BEST ghilliesuit base available the choice is clear... Tactical Concealments Mamba. The Mamba is in a class all of its own. It is built from scratch and constructed from the highest quality materials and highest performance fabrics available. Ultra lightweight and strong as nails, the Mamba is provided ungarnished allowing the operator to garnish it as best suited for their operating environment. Superior design and quality workmanship attribute to its popularity with military special operation teams. The Mamba offers the operator full body concealment. The Mamba is combat proven and the "King of Choice". This suit is built so well it will likely last your entire career as a military/LEO sniper. Designed and built to deliver the "to hell and back" reliability you've come to expect from Tactical Concealment.

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Standard Features</span></span>

* Base constructed from 330 denier Cordura Fabric (Camelbrown color)
* 1000 Denier Cordura® Nylon Skid Protection
* Removable & Thickness Adjustable Padding on: Elbows, Forearms, Chest, Knees
* Rhino Super Heavy Canvas Shin Guards
* Threadless Skid Surface Areas Throughout
* Mil. Nylon 550 Nylon Cord for Garnish Attach
* Closed-Chest System, Side entry via Fastex buckles along side of Blouse.
* Adjustable Hand Loops
* Blouse is upgradeable to accommodate Tactical Concealment's Adjustable Sniper Hood.
* Adjustable Foot Stirrups
* One-Size-Fits-All Sleeve Length via Wrist Tension Cords
* One-Size-Fits-All Leg Length via Ankle Tension Cords
* Adjustable Egress Suspension System (Crotch Strap) via Fastex Buckle
* MOLLE Webbing integrated on each trouser leg to accomodate your own custom gear-pocket.
* Adjustable V-Neck, Preacher Collar
* Reinforced seat and Crotch using Cordura®
* 2"-Wide Belt Loops around Trouser Waistband.
* 2" Wide Duty Belt, Fully Waist Adjustable
* Inner Knee Abrasion Protection for low-crawling
* Suspenders included
* Entire back of shirt is ventilated with a Flame Retardant Mesh fabric.
* Reinforced Trouser Fly Snap
* Users can adjust the level of padding to their desire in the knees, chest and elbows.

<span style="font-size: 14pt"> Bid begins at $500. Auction ends at 12 pm US Eastern Standard Time on May 17th.</span>

<span style="font-size: 14pt"> Auction winner will also receive an AmericanSnipers.org Challenge Coin and Desert Skull patch. In addition, winner will receive a desert themed Tactical Concealment Logo patch</span>

sh_auction_front.JPG

sh_auction_front_close.JPG

sh_auction_rear.JPG

sh_auction_pant_rear.JPG

sh_auction_pant_front.JPG

sh_auction_patches.coin.JPG

Thanks for looking and for those that choose to participate, good luck!

Re: *Auction- Tactical Concealment/AmericanSnipers.org

Wow guys! Didn't necessarily expect to see a bid yet, but not a single word of support?! AmericanSnipers.org is a helluva charity and I'd really hate to let them down on this one. Every little bit counts.

Well... guess I'll send this back to the top and hope for the best.

i know the it says one size fits all on the ghillie but whats the biggest you can get them

Thanks for doing this GZ! They can use all the support they can get!

should have done a raffle, $5 - $10 that way us poor boys can play

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pat4668</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i know the it says one size fits all on the ghillie but whats the biggest you can get them </div></div>

This suit is a medium/medium-long. Only our modular systems (Cobra & Viper models) are considered one size fits most.

We do offer Mambas in all sizes, but not in this color. This is the last one of this type that we have.

Thanks CKA!! Appreciate it!

Pat M, I agree that a raffle would be a good idea. I considered it for this suit, but since its a specific size, I was concerned that it wouldn't attract as many guys.

I'll pull out something special for a second charity listing. I'm thinking something that would fit everyone. I still have a custom-run Cobra done up with USMC Desert Marpat sitting in storage. Maybe I'll use that.

Lets get some bids guys!!!

I'd bid, but I don't have the money...

Tac Con makes great stuff! I had a chance to mess with one of their products.

I'm in for this LARGE!
... but don't expect the bidding to commence until the close date approaches ...
-D.

Great cause but the 34.5 waist size probably eliminated ahh EVERYONE. Cmon man I haven't seen that size since 11th grade. Lol
good luck

I hear ya woodspider. I wanted to put a large up, but this was the last one we had in that color. Just wanted to offer something unique.

Next time, I'll be sure to list something that will accommodate all shapes and sizes
wink.gif

Woodspider, you Jester!
You're not spending enough time outdoors if you haven't seen 34.5 since grade 11
wink.gif

I'm still in that running!
... the patches and Challenge Coin alone are worth the in.

I'll start the bidding at $500. My bid will still hold if you decide to go with the Marpat one (maybe even more so being that I am former USMC!)....

Let's go fellas! Let the games begin!

May want to post this in the for sale threads as well to reach more potential bidders. Not that i ant to get out bid, but I think the auction would be more succesful with more exposure! Thanks for putting this together, great gear & cause!!!

Semper Fi!

Bill

That's not a bad idea Bill. I'm hoping we get a few more bids in before the end. If not, I'm still glad to be able give something to support the charity!

Considering the retail value alone for the full Mamba suit and the detachable hood is $770, I'm suprised that more haven't shown interest.

Maybe it'd help to know that we are completely out of Mambas right now, even the Multicam ones. Uncle Sam has been snagging them up like crazy lately. Last I knew, we've got about 70 to go before we even can catch up on back-orders.
grin.gif

Can't believe my bid of $575 is holding!!! Only a few hours left fellas & I'll be getting the deal of the week!!! No fun without any competition though.....

Damn..... Couldn't stay awake!!!! Planned on bidding up to at least retail.... I'll have to stay on the next one! Congrats Chiller!!! And, thanks Zac for such a generous act! Class through & through!!!

Many thanks Bill!! Think you might like the next one even better!

And a big thanks to Dark Traveller for participating too!!