• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Audacious Self Promotion, Post Exchange

Triggered

Cervical Bruiser
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2017
Up Yours
Brazen self promotion for the sake of capitalistic endeavors, but I have a brand new, NICE 1874 Sharps 45-70 up for grabs in the PX for a rather fair price.

Wanted to share since you Vintage guys are my people and these Sharps seem to be a hot topic lately.

Flag, delete, witch hunt this post straight to Russia and Mueller's office while telling me I'm full of $#^@ if not in accordance to forum guidelines and principles.

Brazen self promotion for the sake of capitalistic endeavors, but I have a brand new, NICE 1874 Sharps 45-70 up for grabs in the PX for a rather fair price.

Wanted to share since you Vintage guys are my people and these Sharps seem to be a hot topic lately.

Flag, delete, witch hunt this post straight to Russia and Mueller's office while telling me I'm full of $#^@ if not in accordance to forum guidelines and principles.
Some guy in a pointy hat and large buckle shoes will be along to talk to you shortly...:devilish: Now viewing the sharps:cool: