• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Audere srl scope mounts

Tikka_taca1

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2019
Any one use one of these mounts ? I was told these are just as good as spuhr by some Europeans in a tikka group on fb, just thought I’d ask here also

I use.
Very nice mounts and rings, and these are precision made.
Some one in US should take these to selling these mounts.
AUD3.JPG

Reactions: Tacovrd
MK Machining is a dealer in the U.S.

What makes them worth the price? They don’t appear to be innovative in any way. The ARC rings and mount have the hinge system so the scope won’t rotate with tightening. Spuhr has their leveling system, a whole ecosystem of attachments, and the diagonal split for extremely low profile. This mount doesn’t look like it brings anything to the table.

What makes them worth the price? They don’t appear to be innovative in any way. The ARC rings and mount have the hinge system so the scope won’t rotate with tightening. Spuhr has their leveling system, a whole ecosystem of attachments, and the diagonal split for extremely low profile. This mount doesn’t look like it brings anything to the table.
The machining is awesome. The product is outstanding, I have 2 of them on my rifles. They do have multiple ways of attaching other stuff. For me, they are worth it to know they have been meticulously made especially shooting longer ranges (800+ yards) as you know a small "defect" or bad pair of rings or mount can make a huge difference. They also look badass.