• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

August 2013 1st Annual Tactical Rifle Challenge in SoCal

AresArmor

Private
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2013
Ares Armor Tactical Training is proud to present the 1st Annual Tactical Rifle Challenge(TRC) at Sewet Gun Range in Anza, CA.
The match will be August 10 & 11, 2013 with check-in scheduled for Friday, August 9th no later than 5 p.m.
This Match is a Tactical Match that will test your skills in all aspects of precision shooting. acceptable calibers are .243 to .30 cal with a maximum velocity of 3100 F.P.S. AR style Rifles and Bolt Guns are both acceptable.
This will be fast paced match with minimal down time. Expect to engage a range of various types of targets from 7 yards to 1000 yards. we will be incorporating multiple movement stages. The round count for these 2 days will be 250.
Although this is our 1st year running this match, there will be a prize table with Trophies. Prizes will be given in order of placement for the first 15 placements. Placements 16-72 will be randomly selected "raffle style". The top 5 shooters will receive cash as well.
We will be giving out trophies for Top Shooter, Top .308, Top Gas Gun, & Top Mil/LE
The match fee will be $250 and will include range fees for Friday to zero, T-Shirt, Patch, Challenge Coin, and Lunch both Saturday and Sunday.

We will host 72 competitors. Of those, 8 will be reserved for military personnel. Registration will open Friday, April 5th, at 6pm PST. Emails should be sent to [email protected] with your name, address, email address, and phone number plus other competitions you have attended. Notification emails will be sent out April 10th with the Competition Application. Payment must be received within 30 days of your email. New Long Range shooters are welcome.
Hope to see you all out there.

Last edited:
Just 125 F. No biggy......Hope you guys have a water truck showing up!! SOunds like fun. I might have to come down for this one.

yeah fellas, it will be a hot one, but we will have plenty of shade and water to go around. Hope to see you guys out there, it will be a great time with some new ideas and challenges.

Hey Tyler,
I just noticed this. I'm gonna rally the Vegas guys if you will have us. Should be a blast!

Ty

Hey guys, sorry we havent been on here much lately, weve been out at the range building and making it better. i will get the lat/long out to you ASAP and Ty, we would love to have you guys out here. ive been in touch with jcomfort as well. let me know buddy. Later guys