• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Augustis Ranch Field Course Shoot Feb. 27 & 28th

Augustis

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2004
Montana
The target date for this Months event is Feb. 27 & 28th. As we are all aware, the weather this time of year can be severe. I recommend that everyone planning to attend check this link in the days proceeding the shoot at AR.

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/find...eekday=Saturday

I will make the final decision based off of the current weather (or forecast) if we plan to go forward with the event on Thursday, Feb 25th. I will post that decision here on this site in the PM hours of that evening. It is your responsibility to check this site, email, or PM me to determine that we are going forward on those dates.

I am limiting the attendance to 20 shooters this month - on a first come first serve basis because of the day light hours available to us this time of year.

To register: send me an email, or PM with you name, address and phone number of your intent to attend.

Registration is now open for those interested in attending the Feb. event.

I hope to see some new faces this year!

Aug ><>

Re: Augustis Ranch Field Course Shoot Feb. 27 & 28th

The match is planned for 27th and 28th of this month and you will say a for sure or not if the match is a go on the 25th?

Yes sir, I hope we can get an accurate picture of the potential weather conditions by that date that I could not predict at the time I announced the event date.

Aug ><>

I just looked at the weather forecast for next weekend and so far it looks pretty good, Mid 40s but overcast. We will still make the final decision on Thursday Feb. 25, but at this point anyone who is interested in attending might want to get registered, or if you have any questions might want to ask them sooner than later.

We will be shooting some heavy rifles this weekend, so if you have a rifle in this class you are welcome to bring it along and join us.

Aug ><>

We will be shooting at AR this weekend. I will be leaving early Friday morning to set up the field course and will see you guys that show up to shoot the course Saturday & Sunday.

Aug ><>

Thanks again for a great time shooting this weekend. couldn't have asked for better weather or a better place to shoot. Anyone on the fence about attending one of these events at Augustis ranch need not worry you will not be disappointed.

Gabe