• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Augustis Ranch Field Shooting - March 27 & 28th

Augustis

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2004
Montana
We are going to offer another event this month. The dates are as follows: March 27 & 28th (Weather permitting). Those that are interested in attending can PM me, or email me directly with any questions you may have at [email protected]

Registration is limited to the first 20 registered shooters each day. Joe and I are currently in the process of adding a new firing position that starts out at 1525 yards and extends to 2600+ yards if anyone would like to try their hand at ELR engagements.

Registration is open.

Aug ><>

Re: Augustis Ranch Field Shooting - March 27 & 28th

where is this shoot at? what are the ranges that you will be shooting?

The location is about one hour northwest of Billings Montana, near Rygate, off HWY 12.

If you have not seen the range before, here are some pictures for you to check out. They should give you an idea of what we are doing out there.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1176841&page=1

The ranges on the field course run at about 60 yards steep angle - 1100 yards.

Aug ><>

The weather forecast at this point appears to look good for this weekend. I was out at the ranch on Sat. and things have dried up nicely. So, with that I believe we will be going forward with the shoot on the 27th & 28th. Here is a link to the weather forecast:

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/find...eekday=Saturday

As far as registration, I do not have have a clue if anyone is planning on attending because nobody has confirmed so far, LOTS of tire kickers. Whatever... If you are planning on attending, please let me know your plans this week via email: [email protected]

Aug ><>

The March 27th & 28th event is canceled. We will resume shooting activities the last weekend of April - May and June, if the grass conditions in the way of fire danger permit us to do so. In the future funds must be received in advance to reserve a slot to shoot at AR by those planning on attending one of our events.

Sorry of the inconvenience that this may cause those that planned on attending the March field shooting event.

Aug ><>

damn i was just sitting down to email you to say i was comin.. oh well i guess ill just see wat next month brings