• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Augustis Ranch Field Shooting -Who is ready?

Re: Augustis Ranch Field Shooting -Who is ready?

I can't wait to get out to one of these soon! I am trying to build a couple rifles this year for comps, and am hoping I get a barrel back in time for the Feb one. I will definately be at one or more of these this year. Thanks for opening up the AR for these Aug!

Dave

Aug count me in and I will probably bring a couple other guys along.

CM
Yes, We are hoping to host other events this year. Typically the cut off date is about the first part of July, then resume with a couple events in the fall. Also this year we are proposing a two man team event - Run & Gun the course, which will consist of Carbine shooter & Spotter supporting PR Rifle marksman. This event will include limited pistol shooting on the course.

It is our hope to get teams prepared to potentially go to the next level of Comp, potentially to compete at the ITRC in Wyoming. This event may assist those interested individuals prepare for that level of competition & induced stress.

Aug ><>

I will post dates for Feb in the next couple days, after I confirm the schedule with my partner.

30-CS: We do not have any future dates planned at this time for civilian events, but it is in the works.

Aug ><>

Augustis, I've been shooting in the Potomac matches, but have heard about your matches. Lots of positive comments. I'd love to come over in Feb. and shoot if my gun/load is ready. I just got my gun back from GAP, they re-did the chamber, so I am just starting on new load development.

If I come over I can probably bring a couple guys with me.

I love the idea of the IRTC warm-up. I'm headed over with a group of guys for that match this year, most of whom have shot in it before.

Off to the range..gotta get that new load worked out.

Game On Guys!

The target date for this Months event is Feb. 27 & 28th. As we are all aware, the weather this time of year can be severe. I recommend that everyone planning to attend check this link in the days proceeding the shoot at AR.

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/find...eekday=Saturday

I will make the final decision based off of the current weather (or forecast) if we plan to go forward with the event on Thursday, Feb 25th. I will post that decision here on this site in the PM hours of that evening. It is your responsibility to check this site, email, or PM me to determine that we are going forward on those dates.

I am limiting the attendance to 20 shooters this month - on a first come first serve basis because of the day light hours available to us this time of year.

To register: send me an email, or PM with you name, address and phone number of your intent to attend.

Registration is now open for those interested in attending the Feb. event.

I hope to see some new faces this year!

Aug ><>

Damn.... Finally shooting in the cold.
Wish i could be there to shoot with you guys, would be a great opportunity to collect dope in cold weather.
Sorry i am gonna miss it.

Aug

Hate to miss this but am to far south now so will be atending matches here and at Raton.

Sure had a good time up there showed some spots that I needed to brush back up on. Still would recomend A.R. to others and quite a nice place to...