• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Aussie fires have taken a toll.

2ndamendfan

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2010
UT
I just have to say a couple things before posting a sad sad article.

We can debate the hell out of climate change. But WTF, I hear many in Australia have been arrested for starting the fires. In an effort to blame climate change and in so doing push for more "regulations".

WTF, you are going to burn an entire continent. Climate change isn't happening fast enough for you.

That is akin to raping a 10 year old child to prove pedophilia is wrong.

Some mother fuckers need to be burned at the stake in the middle of town.

Last edited:
That and the hundreds of millions of animals killed... There ain't kangaroos anywhere elese
There are a shit ton of animals found no where else. Kangaroos probably have the best chance of survival. They are pretty mobile and there are millions of them. Kola bears and platypus not so much.

This reminds me of the time in the PNW when "scientists" were sent out to investigate where a huge area could be logged and it was found later they planted hair from a rare animal (lynx I think) to further their ideals.
Obviously death did not result from their actions. But people trying to push their agenda on the world is the connecting theme. I get more jaded every day.

If I was a farmer or landowner and caught some SOB in the process of setting a fire, their asses would be shot dead on sight. No questions and nobody will be summoned either.

I think we just have traveled one notch closer to the day when environmental extremists will be recognized as the terrorists that they are and terminated with extreme prejudice.

If the left is not calling for the death penalty on these arsonists than it just shows the hypocrisy of their climate stance.

I mean I understand when they deny the death penalty for the murder of a human because basically they hate people but these fires are killing Koalas and shit as well the smoke is contributing to airborne particulates and such.

The left would gladly kill a coal miner or wood cutter shouldn't they also want to see these arsonists put to death for the damage to Gaia.

100% agree. Those convicted of arson for fires like this, here or abroad, should be given the death penalty whether it takes human lives or not. Televise it, or at a minimum, post it on the front page of every publication out there. Make anyone who even thinks about it second guess their idea.

The loss of human life is terrible, and the loss of innocent wildlife equally terrible.

While evil will always exist, the balance surely seems upset. We've lost our way as a human race.

If they belong to some tree hugger tard liberal org . all should be incarcerated for ever . This shit does not happen in a vacuum and the azsboles would gladly support , aid and antagonize this type oc behavior . Eco Tefrorists .

Do we know they are climate freaks or are they just nutcases? Or are the disgruntled newly imported folks from the Mid-East with no guns and maybe fire jihadist? Anyone know the details?

Ever seen fire season in Greece or Spain ? there used to be plenty of arson for hire done for real estate developers since build permits for scorched earth come much easyer . Since financial crisis when loans for real eastate dried up so did much of the arson for hire. You still get the loonie bin arsonists and careless campers

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Do we know they are climate freaks or are they just nutcases? Or are the disgruntled newly imported folks from the Mid-East with no guns and maybe fire jihadist? Anyone know the details?
Climate Freak = Nutcase = Commie = Democrat = Libtard = Epstein didn't kill himself . It's settled science .

There have been arsonist lighting fires in Australia almost every year, I do not think it's an attempt to blame climate change. As the year overall has been hotter and dryer then usual there has not as much opportunity to safely do fuel reduction burning. It's probably impossible to completely exterminate kangaroos but a lot of other animals will be badly effected.