• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Aussie Hobo with a shotgun

I really pray for Australia's few remaining gun owners now. Those who already have to leap through miles of ridiculous hoops just to be able to possess long arms. This kind of shit is not going to turn out good at all. Holy fuck, a lot of bad news this morning. From this to the depressed Dutch girl being euthanized. If I didn't have to take a trailer full of 2" copper pipe out to south Jersey in the next hour, I think I would have cracked a couple of Natties early. Holy fuck...

Obviously banning firearms hasn't helped at all. Focus on the real issue, and ban mental illness.

Then and only then will progress be made.

That doesn't really make sense to me.

You can't "ban" mental illness. If you did manage to pass into law shit saying it's illegal to be crazy, and the definition of crazy is defined in the DSM-5+, then all you've really accomplished is a legal pathway to royally buttfuck your political opponents and other arbitrary slices of the population.

It's the most goddamn dystopian shit you could codify.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...ertainment/201206/conservatism-mental-illness

I wish folks would fuck off with that rhetoric. It's cancer, I promise.

@QuickNDirty

Let me help you out a bit buddy,,,, you seem to be worked up:

Sarcasm:is "a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter gibe or taunt"

Facetious:The word facetious comes from the French facétie, “joke,” and it has come to describe a joke with a little drop of sarcasm.

Cynicism:An inclination to question whether something will happen or whether it is worthwhile; pessimism.

There ya go. Now, go find yourself some shade, pour yourself something cold, and calm yourself down/back into the contributor we know and trust. :D

@QuickNDirty

Let me help you out a bit buddy,,,, you seem to be worked up:

Sarcasm:is "a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter gibe or taunt"

Facetious:The word facetious comes from the French facétie, “joke,” and it has come to describe a joke with a little drop of sarcasm.

Cynicism:An inclination to question whether something will happen or whether it is worthwhile; pessimism.

There ya go. Now, go find yourself some shade, pour yourself something cold, and calm yourself down/back into the contributor we know and trust. :D

Just checking, good buddy. :p

Reactions: Barneybdb
After all crazy is other people’s interpretation of your thoughts.. people said Albert Einstein was crazy.. people are often scared of people they can’t, don’t, or won’t understand. It’s all fun and games until someone points a finger at you and says your crazy because their dumb and can’t see the writing on the wall

I think when folks tell us how they plan to reduce gun violence someone should ask them how they plan to reduce violence, because that is the real issue. If they took every firearm away, folks motivated to do mass killings would find another easy way to do that. Just look at what goes on in the middle east, Britain, or what happened in Oklahoma City, or with mob hits as occurred in Phoenix back in the 70’s. Taking away guns or making them difficult for folks to acquire doesn’t solve the violence problem. It just makes it easier for an oppressor to suppress resistance, which is why we have 2A and why the progressives really want “gun control.” What they really want is control of the people. I know I am preaching to the choir... just venting a little I guess. I do feel badly for the victims and their families, but there really isn’t a ready solution to the violence issue. Many factors need to be addressed, but politicians aren’t really interested in anything but saying whatever is necessary to get [re]elected and a lot of sheeple are to lazy to think.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Ban all the brains.

Once the handlers finally propose that the tool isn't the danger and it really is the dangerous mind that kills, they will convince the sheep to implant 24/7 brainwave monitors into their heads. That's just how far the current batch of zombots could be led off the cliff. Maybe they are just waiting on the tech to get it done.

And no, Im not saying a brain chip is some mark required to function in some future society that will commit someone to the fires of hell.

Just pointing out how ridiculously stupid many out there in zombie land truly are.

That doesn't really make sense to me.

You can't "ban" mental illness. If you did manage to pass into law shit saying it's illegal to be crazy, and the definition of crazy is defined in the DSM-5+, then all you've really accomplished is a legal pathway to royally buttfuck your political opponents and other arbitrary slices of the population.

It's the most goddamn dystopian shit you could codify.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...ertainment/201206/conservatism-mental-illness

I wish folks would fuck off with that rhetoric. It's cancer, I promise.

He was joking! ?

• Haha
Reactions: Sean the Nailer