• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Austin 911

tomcatmv

Private
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2017
Central Texas
So now our embarrassment of a State capitol has declared a covid emergency, hospitals running out of space and equipment.
Well thank you very much Biden potato head admin for opening our Texas border and letting in thousands, that's right, thousands of infected illegals and not just with covid but TB and other shit. Not to mention all the human vermin MS 13 thugs and other potential terrorists from all over the fucking planet.
Oh, and Gov. Abbott where are you with some action other than to complain about it. Put the fucking National Guard on the border with loose ROE (if you know what I mean). :mad:

Thats EXACTLY the source of the outbreak here too....210K let in last month ALONE, over one MILLION in ...untested, unvaccinated, but nooo "mask your children"...I wish the vets that were willing to die for this country got half of the benefits they do...
This is an INVASION.

^^^This, our DIL works at Baylor-Scott&White med center next door in Temple and she says the same thing.

Considering the article in another thread, about them not requiring math, writing, and science skills to graduate high school, does anything the Demoidiots do surprise you?

No it doesn't but here in Texas we are being overwhelmed at least in the border towns/counties. What pisses me off is that even the local news stations say in Waco or Austin aren't really saying shit about this. No surprise about Austin but I thought better of our Waco affiliate.
I emailed the Gov. Abbott website again today about putting the NG on the border. All he does is talk big and no action, or as we say here in Texas "he's all hat and no cattle."

I'm hearing there's a system present where once released by Homeland Security, these illegals are calling Uber drivers and being told where to take them. Someone else is paying for this. I don't know how well this has been investigated, but I'd bet it's a Demwit backed group.

No it doesn't but here in Texas we are being overwhelmed at least in the border towns/counties. What pisses me off is that even the local news stations say in Waco or Austin aren't really saying shit about this. No surprise about Austin but I thought better of our Waco affiliate.
I emailed the Gov. Abbott website again today about putting the NG on the border. All he does is talk big and no action, or as we say here in Texas "he's all hat and no cattle."
I am disgusted that the National Guard is not protecting our border.

Te bottom line is that the Demwits are doing their best to destroy the country from within while the top 1 % percenters are coming in from behind and buying up all the real state/land of the state and towns that the Dimwits screw up when regular folks move on.

Reactions: mtrmn
mail

I saw an article headlining the lack of ICU beds in Texas hospitals because of the increase in covid cases. Then they showed a chart, that shows that state wide, 86.5% of ICU beds are occupied, but only 15% by covid cases. So what's taking up the other 61% ?? More fearmongering by MSM, IMO....

This is the exact same problem happening at the Florida-Mexico border...disgraceful!

• Wow
Reactions: Duc
They are sending them to the "big cities" in Texas too - remember they get secondary gains in screwing up the elections (the reason no Cubans allowed) and plus the added benefit of messing up our COVID stats...If we had herd immunity its sh*t on now.

I saw an article headlining the lack of ICU beds in Texas hospitals because of the increase in covid cases. Then they showed a chart, that shows that state wide, 86.5% of ICU beds are occupied, but only 15% by covid cases. So what's taking up the other 61% ?? More fearmongering by MSM, IMO....
I'm not sure there isn't still Fed $$ being sent to hospitals for CV cases. Could be hospitals are sending people to ICU beds for wet farts. Maybe they've changed the definition of an ICU bed. I just work off the assumption if the gov't says it, media reports, it must be bullshit.

Reactions: mtrmn
I'm not sure there isn't still Fed $$ being sent to hospitals for CV cases. Could be hospitals are sending people to ICU beds for wet farts. Maybe they've changed the definition of an ICU bed. I just work off the assumption if the gov't says it, media reports, it must be bullshit.
The definition is a function of + COVID diagnosis, and then whether or not intubated.

They are sending them to the "big cities" in Texas too - remember they get secondary gains in screwing up the elections (the reason no Cubans allowed) and plus the added benefit of messing up our COVID stats...If we had herd immunity its sh*t on now.
The demoncrats are/have been working overtime to turn Texas blue. The flood of libs moving to Austin from Commiefornia and the INVASION on our Mex border will likely get it done.
Meanwhile Abbott's not doing squat. Oh, but the fucking libtard DA in Travis Co. brings murder charges against an active duty soldier who was just defending himself against a BLM jagoff who was pointing an AK at him.

How many illegals are taken from the border straight to hospitals? If you think all of this is an accident, you'd be wrong. Same with Florida.
CDC revised their Florida numbers. They got caught pumping up the numbers again.

The demoncrats are/have been working overtime to turn Texas blue. The flood of libs moving to Austin from Commiefornia and the INVASION on our Mex border will likely get it done.
Meanwhile Abbott's not doing squat. Oh, but the fucking libtard DA in Travis Co. brings murder charges against an active duty soldier who was just defending himself against a BLM jagoff who was pointing an AK at him.
Those are just things used to make you believe your elections aren't being highjacked. About the only mexicans that didn't like Trump, either work the government or the cartels.

I had a friend in college who's mom brought him and his 7 sisters here from Mexico when he was a baby. They fuckin hated Obama. I used to go spend some weekends at their house.

They're busing these walking Covid/TB/Disease factories straight to Austin and Houston.

Biden and the Left are invading and attacking the country with human bio-weapons and any politician that has the means to respond but doesn't is complicit. That includes you, Gov. Abbot.

Last edited:
Reactions: mtrmn and tomcatmv
CDC revised their Florida numbers. They got caught pumping up the numbers again.
The correction/retraction is always very quiet. The initial lie is all that matters. They are using unelected bureaucratic agencies to do their dirty work. No congressional approval or pesky laws to worry about...govern by mandate and regulations.

Texas and Florida are in the crosshairs...

To keep 308Pirate from having a conniption Ill say

Mojados

Wetbacks.

They likely get a free Uber from the border to the Holiday Inn or the hospital.

I guy I know told me he was offered 700 dollars per head to drive down to the border and bring people back. Another guy I know, who's shop and car dealer ship do very little business, seems to have an excess of funds coming in.

I guy I know told me he was offered 700 dollars per head to drive down to the border and bring people back. Another guy I know, who's shop and car dealer ship do very little business, seems to have an excess of funds coming in.

I'm sure this is happening all over, in the area of the border.

Shame, but true.

In small town Louisiana the local hospitals usually send severe emergencies to the bigger hospitals in towns like Alexandria. They are now being told they can no longer do this and people are dying as a result. Allegedly the hospitals are "full" but many nurses etc are saying the hospitals are overwhelmed because they fired a lot of their staff for refusing to take the clotshot.

• Wow
Reactions: NoDopes
this will only stop when people have had enough and start shooting back. I believe that

Texas "officials" are bussing the illegals from the border to towns and cities all over the state especially Austin, DFW and Houston but also here locally in Temple and Waco on our dime with out covid testing or anything else. Our DIL who as I mentioned in another post who works at the medical center in Temple says they are seeing a huge increase in TB. I can't confirm but not surprised.
Hey Gov. Abbott, where the fuck are you???

So now Gov. Abbott has requested outside medical personnel from other states to deal with the crisis.
I guarantee that most of these infected are illegals.
This is totally out of control.
SHUT THE BORDER NOW dumb asses!