• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Austin opening up the commie NWO valve and re hires Art Acevedo

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Austin is ramping up for something big, I'm thinking preparing for a Trump victory in '24, and called back former APD Police Chief Art Acevedo to "oversee" the police department and act as
Interim Assistant City Manager in charge of Supervising & Liaison for the Austin Police Department for the City Council.

There's no reason to call that disgraced racist, nation of Aztlán supporting, white hating, militant California trash back to Austin other than to make sure APD doesn't follow any mandate set forth by Trump to round up illegals and instead, incite them to fight any attempt to remove them.

During the George Floyd riots he stood on street corners and worked himself into a foam spitting frenzy exhorting crowds of hispanics, including illegals, to join in the rioting, screaming "We built this country! We're not going anywhere!"

That didn't make sense, that didn't have anything to do with George Floyd, other that Acevedo saw an opening to join in the attack to burn America down.

Last edited:
Austin has been officially a Shithole for 15-20 years now. Just keep doubling down on commie shit. Sad as I used to have a great time there. Still have to go on business a couple of times a month but take care of that and then GTFO. He is a great commie leader coming back to his people.

Reactions: TexPatriot
I'm sure Art thinks of himself as special, but he's just another narcissistic democrat. (Sorry for the redundancy)

Reactions: lash
He's a slimeball commie that would have been justifiably arrested for sedition back in the 50's.

Back during his first stint as Austin's Police Chief when Austin became known as the hit and run capital, he tried to use that as an opportunity to issue illegal aliens 'special' drivers licenses, saying it would encourage them to stay on scene instead of driving away drunk or running off on their short, bandy legs.

The special DL could of course also be used as a voter ID.

Reactions: gigamortis
Good to know.
I’ll be spending a few weeks in Austin every year with the new gig…..great…..

May not be a good move for him. News reports are he is dodging subpoenas over the Harding St shooting 2019.
I knew that name was familiar
Looks like some corrupt Mexican cop pos
85925AE7-6ADF-4F7A-8E02-F57CFE89660C.jpeg
7FD27CEB-2F0E-4FC0-B5EA-5DEA06AC354A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: sierracharlie338
I knew that name was familiar
Looks like some corrupt Mexican cop pos
View attachment 8327651View attachment 8327652
He'll work well with Austin's DA and Soro's hire Garza, the greasy pos that charged and convicted an Uber driver for shooting an Antifa gunman when a mob surrounded his car in downtown Austin and the Antifa enforcer approached his window and pointed an AK47 at him.

He's also the sonofawhore that got on Austin TV and said if anyone knows of people that own guns and collects guns to tell APD about them as "We want to know about them!"

Bastard, The Austin I grew up in, a kid didn't sit at the popular kid's table during lunch if he didn't play sports, come from a good family, didn't deer and dove hunt and the family didn't have a gun cabinet full of guns. We also didn't have trash like Art Acevedo.

Last edited:
He'll work well with Austin's DA and Soro's hire Garza, the greasy pos that charged and convicted an Uber driver for shooting an Antifa gunman when a mob surrounded his car in downtown Austin and the Antifa enforcer approached his window and pointed an AK47 at him.

He's also the sonofawhore that got on Austin TV and said if anyone knows of people that own guns and collects guns to tell APD about them as "We want to know about them!"

Bastard, The Austin I grew up in, a kid didn't sit at the popular kid's table during lunch if he didn't play sports, come from a good family, didn't deer and dove hunt and the family didn't have a gun cabinet full of guns. We also didn't have trash like Art Acevedo.
Thats what happens to nice college towns. Austin used to be a great town, as was Boulder, as was Charlottesville. No doubt many other.

Because of the colleges they develop nice atmospheres and become popular, which draws in all the money which turns them blue.

Reactions: lash

What's the current legal status of the poor guy who just defended himself against the terrorist with the AK? Did the governor pardon him yet?

What's the current legal status of the poor guy who just defended himself against the terrorist with the AK? Did the governor pardon him yet?
He's still sitting in a jail cell, Abbot can't pardon him until the board of pardons and parole recommends him for a pardon , the wheels turn slow evidently.

4 years and that POS cop that murdered Dennis Tuttle & Rhogena Nicholas is still out on the streets , bet ol Art doesn't like being reminded about him shooting off his big mouth about that couple being scumbag drug dealers after Gerald Goines and his corrupt crew murdered them and their dog . Piece of shit should be run out of the state , but here he is back , sucking on the tax payers tit.

Reactions: BurtG
I checked google translate and I was correct.

Spanish ------------------ English
Acevedo ------------------ Idiot

• Haha
Reactions: Jerry V and Maggot
Update: It appears Austin's scumbag DA Garza doesn't welcome Art Acevedo back. Thats pretty bad when even a Soros plant doesn't want you back.

And they have some much in common. They both are pro-antifa and both hate gringos and America.