• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Austin Texas shooting

ironman56

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2020
We had a crazy man shooting up the town yesterday 6 dead 3 injured , guy killed his parents in San Antonio, then drove to Austin and killed 4 more people , apparently random people he ran into , carjacking their vehicles, must not have used a AR because not one word about AW being used , and we all know the MSM wouldn't miss a opportunity like that , people that knew him said he wasn't the same after serving 2 years in the army, 1st lt , no deployments, so don't see how that factors into it, just another failed POS , taking his frustration out on others.

OP's post it the most straight forward description if events I have been able to get. All the other news reports, including the news conference with the Bexar Co. cop and DA was so confusing I couldn't tell what happened.

He shot his two parents in San Antonio and then drove to Austin and wounded or killed more people in S. Austin. Two of those wounded were cops. Two others were found deceased in their home and he wounded a bicyclist about a mile from where I used to live.

• Wow
Reactions: theLBC
That really sucks, I remember Austin back in very late 60's and early 70's. Great town, good TexMex, good music, good other thing, and of course Barton Springs.

Reactions: texasmotor
That really sucks, I remember Austin back in very late 60's and early 70's. Great town, good TexMex, good music, good other thing, and of course Barton Springs.
They're talking about re naming Barton Springs after some Hispanic like they did Ft. Hood.

• Sad
Reactions: Maggot
They're talking about re naming Barton Springs after some Hispanic like they did Ft. Hood.
Nothing against General Cavazos, but 'Woke' bullshit

Santa Ana Springs? That should please a large Austin demographic.

Nothing against General Cavazos, but 'Woke' bullshit

Santa Ana Springs? That should please a large Austin demographic.
Although 'Santy 'Anny never set foot in what would become Austin, much less Barton Springs.

He turned east before he got here, following Houston's army, and got his ass handed to him at San Jacinto. Fucking bastard. He butchered one of my ancestors at the Alamo.

Reactions: 1911hombre
Although 'Santy 'Anny never set foot in what would become Austin, much less Barton Springs.

He turned east before he got here, following Houston's army, and got his ass handed to him at San Jacinto. Fucking bastard. He butchered one of my ancestors at the Alamo.
I know that but it would please the liberal and Jizzpanics :eek: so much.

Aaannnnnd the rest of the story.

Unfuckingbelievable.

Texas progressive group previously bailed out suspect ...

View attachment 8290242
Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com › politics › texas-progressiv...

3 hours ago — A Texas-based non-profit police reform group previously bailed out a suspect now accused of killing six people during a shooting spree ...
Yeah, the Soros backed group that bailed him out two years ago is some leftist criminal loving cashless bail organization, he was arrested for assaulting his parents in 2021, the same ones he killed yesterday, supposedly still lived with them , 34 and still living with mom and dad , and couldn't keep a job , probably a incel too.

Just from what I've read in this thread.... is summed up pretty-much by that guy in the movie 'Speed'.

Oh darn

except for the officers.....

When Tootsie was mayor they put up road signs to Santa Ana's Capture Site.

As kids we had made school trips to the San Jacinto Battleground and were taught why we were not Mexicans, but that was a loong time ago.

Aaannnnnd the rest of the story.

Unfuckingbelievable.

Texas progressive group previously bailed out suspect ...

View attachment 8290242
Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com › politics › texas-progressiv...

3 hours ago — A Texas-based non-profit police reform group previously bailed out a suspect now accused of killing six people during a shooting spree ...
7NrmhVE6jAVW.jpeg

Reactions: UKDslayer
And the killer is...

Suspect killed 6, including his parents, in separate Texas ...

View attachment 8290352
USA Today
https://www.usatoday.com › nation › 2023/12/06 › te...

2 hours ago — Shane James, 34, is in custody at the Travis County Jail and charged with two counts of capital murder as the prime suspect in a wave of ...
Part of his shooting spree happened and ended in the area I used to live in SW Austin.

According to one neighbor, her kids were playing kickball in their backyard when her son kicked the ball over the fence and struck the shooter who was in the backyard of the home where two of the six homicides occured.

Moments later the kid's mother, we'll call her Karen, heard what she thought were shots coming from the neighbor's house and then freaked out at the 911 dispatcher asking if she should put her kids in the bathroom.

Anyway, Karen blames the cops for not informing them what was going on and to stay inside after the police arrived on a burglay / possible shots fired call. Hey Karen, they were answering a burglary in progress call and may have had other priorities. The police and the government can't take care of you every second of your life.

Last edited:
Part of his shooting spree happened and ended in the area I used to live in SW Austin.

According to one neighbor, her kids were playing kickball in their backyard when her son kicked the ball over the fence and struck the shooter who was in the backyard of the home where two of the six homicides occured.

Moments later the kid's mother, we'll call her Karen, heard what she thought were shots coming from the neighbor's house and then freaked out at the 911 dispatcher asking if she should put her kids in the bathroom.

Anyway, Karen blames the cops for not informing them what was going on and to stay inside after the police arrived on a burglay / possible shots fired call. Hey Karen, they were answering a burglary in progress call and may have had other priorities. The police and the government can't take care of you every second of your life.

Where was that, I lived off Oltorff and I 35

Where was that, I lived off Oltorff and I 35
If you took 35 further south, past Oltorf you'd come to Slaughter Ln. Get off on Slaughter and head west, approx. four miles, crossing S. Congress Ave., Manchaca and finally Brodie Ln.
West of that is where the final shootings happened in an upscale neighborhood. That would be considered SW Austin.

His two previous murders happened near Oltorf in S. Austin.

I used to get po'd at the bicyclists that slowed traffic down on Slaughter Ln. to 20mph. They'd never look up at you when you shot the finger at them when you could finally get around them, huffing and puffing. I used to think, someday some nut is going to take it a step further.
Looks like that day came.

If you took 35 further south, past Oltorf you'd come to Slaughter Ln. Get off on Slaughter and head west, approx. four miles, crossing S. Congress Ave., Manchaca and finally Brodie Ln.
West of that is where the final shootings happened in an upscale neighborhood. That would be considered SW Austin.

His two previous murders happened near Oltorf in S. Austin.

I used to get po'd at the bicyclists that slowed traffic down on Slaughter Ln. to 20mph. They'd never look up at you when you shot the finger at them when you could finally get around them, huffing and puffing. I used to think, someday some nut is going to take it a step further.
Looks like that day came.
Thats the area I stayed in when I first moved to Austin circa 96. The subdivision her house was in was very overpriced, poorly built homes.