• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Australia is only as dangerous as people are stupid.

People amaze me? Wife is one of the biggest bunny huggers on the planet and would always give me a bad time about carrying my 45 with me when in the Forrest. Let’s go take pics of the wild animals and pet them. She had a bad nightmare about me getting eaten by a bear and it must have been a doozy cuz she hasn’t given me a bad time since???

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Once upon a time Australia was a land where survival of the fittest was strong in weeding out all the stupids and lazies that got shipped there.
Unfortunately like most other places, they are now busy trying to reverse Darwin and devolve into the least fittest as fast as they can.

Credit where credit is due:

The 34-year-old told the West Australian the incident was “completely my fault," and "just a blonde doing a stupid thing."

"It’s not the shark’s fault at all, but it could have been a lot worse,” she told the paper, adding, "I’m not a shark victim .. I have full respect for sharks, I think they’re incredible. I’ve always had the opinion that when you’re in the water, they’re top of the food chain, it’s their domain."

At least she took responsibility for being a moron and didn't try to somehow blame someone or something else for her dumb move.

People amaze me? Wife is one of the biggest bunny huggers on the planet and would always give me a bad time about carrying my 45 with me when in the Forrest. Let’s go take pics of the wild animals and pet them. She had a bad nightmare about me getting eaten by a bear and it must have been a doozy cuz she hasn’t given me a bad time since???

She should just stick to hugging bunnies.

funny+animals+018.jpg

Reactions: RNWRKNP