• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up AUSTRALIA South East Queensland / North East NSW - Training Partner for Gunslinger

immelmann

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 17, 2012
Australia
Hi,
I will be participating in Gunslinger Team Challenge:
COF
in New Zealand at the end of May and am looking for locals (AUSTRALIA South East Queensland / North East NSW) to shoot and train up with some abstract shooting. I would prefer they are also coming along to Gunslinger. But if the person/s are into the practical scene and wants to bounce idea's off of / criticise technique / build ideas / challenge, then that works for me too.
I will also be going along to this:
COF
Silhouette Sniper in New Caledonia in October.
Please PM me and I'll be in touch.
Greg

Would have been keen but im going to victoria, good luck mate, good to see some keen lr tac shooters from aus around

You fellas know any shooters out in the Northern Territory? I am relocating to Alice and could use some guidance on the best clubs, matches, and dealing with import paperwork... Thanks!

jlitalien, I just moved from Darwin and am fairly familiar with shooting around Darwin, PM me and I'll point you in the right direction.
Greg

do i need to be a member to have a crack on the 27th? still trying to figure out the whole precision rifle thing but i might drop in.

and define abstract? probably not going to be able to do to much angle, extended range stuff unless you know a property owner or not worried about a cheeky shoot in forestry.