• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Australian sentenced for killing rapist

deersniper

Protecting the Sheep
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    Only .gov is allowed to protect you. If they want to

Old story but still.

image.jpg
    image.jpg

If she would have only stabbed him a few times, (as in self defense) and left him laying there, she might not have been charged. I think it was the towing him behind the car after she stabbed him that made her look bad.

Many people on gun, or self defense web sites would have a fairly predictable reaction to someone who threatened to rape and abuse their daughter. However, when the protective act turns into something more tortuous than self defense, the general public has difficulty just ignoring the "over the top" actions. A simple head canoe would probably be accepted more readily than a number of increasingly grisly acts that resulted in the eventual death of the person who threatened someone's daughter.

"He fell down the stairs and broke his neck", is different than; "he fell down the stairs....then walked to the landing where he fell down another set of stairs... and then stumbled 25 yards where he fell over the 6th floor balcony to the ground below. After he got up, he walked 40 yards to the roadway where I accidentally ran over him when I was driving away to get help. I backed up to see what happened and just happened to back over him. I was so upset about backing over him that I attempted to flee the scene only to drive over him again. "

The first statement might be accepted, but the second statement while obviously an over the top exaggeration, sort of makes the point about how people can take something too far.

As this kind of perversion of justice continues, we are going to see new trends where people will simply fucking kill criminals and do not bother reporting it to the government.

And if the perversion of justice continues, people are going to start going after the lawmakers and prosecutors who creates these bullshit laws. Do not make somebody realize that there is nothing left to lose.

I think hiding him in the ditch probably sealed her fate. Cops were embarrassed that they missed her driving past the station with him 'in tow' so have to make any example of her!

She should have just buried the fucker somewhere and then kept her mouth shut, under any circumstances.

this sums up how stupid australia is - i left when i was 21 in 1997 ... put a bullet in the assholes head and bury the dipshit. +1 of the australian legal system of protecting douche bags.

Reactions: aam and deersniper
    If more rapists met their end this way I'd bet there would be less rapists...
    The above is childs play compared to what I'd do if someone tried to hurt my children.

R
    OH soooo true! There are many, many, shit humans that should meet the same fate, for the same reasons. Time to "cull" the heard, this shit's out of hand now-a-days!:mad: Mac

So you're siding with the rapist
    No, his is the only coherent, intelligent comment in this whole thread.

If you think you won't be prosecuted anywhere in the US for turning a defensible use of deadly force into a criminal homicide, think again.

As this kind of perversion of justice continues, we are going to see new trends where people will simply fucking kill criminals and do not bother reporting it to the government.

And if the perversion of justice continues, people are going to start going after the lawmakers and prosecutors who creates these bullshit laws. Do not make somebody realize that there is nothing left to lose.

Hate to break it to you, but that is an old trend, and still followed in some parts of this country. I think @Redmanss and @Bender can attest that in some areas of the country (like Wyoming, Montana, etc.), people just drive out of town...and never make it back. Mountain lions and bears take care of any residual evidence (never mind the coyotes, raccoons, crows and squirrels that take care of the scraps)...

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Hate to break it to you, but that is an old trend, and still followed in some parts of this country. I think @Redmanss and @Bender can attest that in some areas of the country (like Wyoming, Montana, etc.), people just drive out of town...and never make it back. Mountain lions and bears take care of any residual evidence (never mind the coyotes, raccoons, crows and squirrels that take care of the scraps)...
    A lot of holes in the desert...

Pig Farm.

Zero leftovers

Reactions: MarinePMI
    No, his is the only coherent, intelligent comment in this whole thread.

Yes and No.

Yes, his comment is a pretty on point in describing exactly what would happen and why in the vast majority of legal jurisdictions. Not all but almost all.

And No, because it is neither incoherent nor unintelligent to adhere to the notion that anyone who commits violent rape and then clearly states his intention to go after your child has any rights whatsoever to continue to breath, no matter how that thought may be inarticulacy stated in subsequent posts in this thread.

If you think you won't be prosecuted anywhere in the US for turning a defensible use of deadly force into a criminal homicide, think again.

Except for the now (very) rare exception I agree with you. I happen to have an ancestor who performed a shoot, shovel, and shut up on a husband who beat his daughter within an inch of her life one too many times. The bastard was stupid enough to believe all was forgiven when his father in law invited him to go hunting. Turned out to be a very, very, long hunting trip for him. It was a small town and everyone knew about it and exactly what happened including law enforcement. No body, no crime, justice served, and most importantly his daughter lived. All involved are now deceased.

The very notion that local prosecutors would go after her and put her in jail for nine years after being raped is abhorrent.

I get it, without a legal framework where would be? Some would argue we are headed there now what with multi-tiered justice and all but I digress. The notion that all are innocent until proven guilty is a good one. It lets cooler heads prevail and led to discovery of the facts in most cases. But ultimately it takes a back seat to the God given right of self-preservation in the moment.

Which brings me back to my original point. Once one commits and act like violent rape and threatens your child, they have forfeited their right to breath. As to how that happens from there, I really don’t give a crap. I would never vote to convict.

Holy shit how can most of you be so dense?

if this Australian woman had reported to police the attempted rape and self defense use of deadly force following it, AND STOPPED THERE, she most likely would be free. I say most likely because all we have to go on is a press article which probably left out 90% of what really happened.

It's the part about dragging the body down the street and dumping it in a ditch that most likely has her going to prison.

SMFH

Holy shit how can most of you be so dense?

if this Australian woman had reported to police the attempted rape and self defense use of deadly force following it, AND STOPPED THERE, she most likely would be free. I say most likely because all we have to go on is a press article which probably left out 90% of what really happened.

It's the part about dragging the body down the street and dumping it in a ditch that most likely has her going to prison.

SMFH
    It's a corpse. Who cares what happens to the body.

Never invite the man into your life.
    They are just angry that she didn't involve .gov all encompassing authority and handled things herself.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    It's a corpse. Who cares what happens to the body.

Necrophilia, he loves the smell of formaldehyde on his sex partner, after all, it's just a corpse, who cares. ?
    And she moves more for him dead that when she was alive... but it's just a corpse, who cares.... ?

Anybody with half a lick of sense knows it's better not to "shock the conscience" of the average people in non 3rd world places.
    Those the gods intend to destroy, they first make angry. She was angry and used impaired judgment. Bad choice, dragging the garbage out.

Last edited:
    Reactions: oneshot86