• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Autel EVO II 640T (Thermal) Enterprise Bundle

TheHebrewHammer

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 1, 2021
The South
Probably have less than 15 hours on it. Realized I suck at flying drones and got it stuck in a tree on the third time. Sent it off to Autel to fix anything scratched or bent, they replaced $12 worth of plastic. Bought it in December. Asking $7500 shipped. I'm open to trades for investment / collector guns, silver, bulk ammo, or M107A1. Willing to throw in cash if the deal is right. Includes everything including the factory cardboard box it shipped.

Here is the place I bought it from and the exact item.

Attachments

• Resized952022020195101421.jpg
    Resized952022020195101421.jpg
    349.3 KB · Views: 129
  • Resized952022020195101441.jpg
    Resized952022020195101441.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 126
It is pretty easy if you aren't trying to fly through tree cover at night.....with no moon........ on your third ever time flying a drone.... and not reading the instructions..... after a couple drinks. The controls are basically forward, back, up, down, left, right, turn left, turn right. The sticks aren't like a pitch and yaw based controls. It also has features that prevent you from crashing it unless you turn on extreme speed mode. This model has all the bells and whistles.

After a long back and forth involving a crash during a test flight with the 'buyer' and Autel charging me $5,000 for a new complete Gimbal w/ cameras. This is available again, I will also be posting the old working 640T thermal camera sensor on here for sale for any competent drone people. Price is still $7,500; this thing is brand new with zero hours on the new camera.

Whomever it was obviously took piloting lessons from me.

Everything is crash-proof, until they give it to me. :giggle:

Unfortunately, I was stuck on the east coast with my normal job, and my father oversaw the deal, and he doesn't even know how to turn the thing on. So I blame myself. Whoever picks this up will get a brand new drone with zero hours on it because almost everything has been replaced.

Reactions: TheHorta
Very easy to fly, if you treat it like a car. Don't drink and operate and don't smash the gas the first time you get behind the wheel.

@THH - I received yesterday and the weather cleared up enough for a small flight. Everything looks great, the quality of this is incredible. Thank you for yet another great deal.

J

Reactions: TheHebrewHammer
Hello,
I'm ready to buy if you still have it. It is to be shipped to Poland for the Ukraine army... they need it desperately.
I have a lot of friends there and they are begging for help.. this is how I can help.
your reply yes or no will be much appreciated..
Thanks
John

@John-I no thermals no night vision or weapons can be just shipped to Poland or Ukraine due to ITAR, without large amounts of paperwork. It's a felony, please educated yourself before you do something stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper