• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Autism @ 24 Hour Campfire

Maser

Trump 2024
Minuteman
  • May 17, 2006
    /pol/
    www.youtube.com
    This is some straight up Alex Jones shit right here! :ROFLMAO:

24hourautism.jpg

You want to see a real whackjob over there? Go find any post by “Big Stick” and bring the popcorn. The guy has to be autistic or something.

“Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!!” :ROFLMAO:

You want to see a real whackjob over there? Go find any post by “Big Stick” and bring the popcorn. The guy has to be autistic or something.

It’s because big stick is Larry! I swear, the loading table is the exact same one with the same dies on it as the one Larry posted here in all those pictures he showed. ?

That's Larry. He came in here a few months ago and kicked a few fellas in the vagina. They bitched to Frank, and he banned him. He's an acquired taste.

Who the hell is “Larry?”

And I run him on ignore over there so I can read threads without his childish diatribes and beating himself off over how much smarter he is than everybody else, but clearly my knowledge of him shows I often go back for a re-read so I can include the clown’s comments in the discussion... ?

Who the hell is “Larry?”

And I run him on ignore over there so I can read threads without his childish diatribes and beating himself off over how much smarter he is than everybody else, but clearly my knowledge of him shows I often go back for a re-read so I can include the clown’s comments in the discussion... ?
    Some guy from Alaska that gets banned every time he shows up here. A while back he took over an entire thread with his cussing and endless pictures of his crap and how everybody else are just a bunch of losers. It was hilarious.

If you can get passed his personality, he seems to have alot of knowledge.

Reactions: pwc001

I wonder if anyone has tried his infamous rifle break-in procedure.

I think the term he used for everybody here was “Sandbaggers” or Sandbagging. Anyway he was always telling everybody his one year old had done more stuff then people here, and how his wife was better.

Some guy from Alaska that gets banned every time he shows up here. A while back he took over an entire thread with his cussing and endless pictures of his crap and how everybody else are just a bunch of losers. It was hilarious.

Same crap he does over at 24HR then, haha. Got a link to that thread, by chance? :)

It was all deleted, he disappeared and everything he touched to.

• Sad
    Reactions: Basher
    Dang, figures. Hilarious as his autistic screeching is to read, I guess a heavy dose of eye bleach is often required afterward.

And yeah, he does seem to get around and have some useful info from time to time. With as many rifles as he has, and as much as he professes to shoot, makes you wonder what he does/did for a living!

From what I have gathered, and I can be totally off, but I think he works on the North Slope in Alaska.

That's Larry. Hint: overuse of the word "hint".

This phrase is amazing:

"No zoom pumped into camera and parallax grants the scale to be correct"

It's like the word salad that gets generated by my browser whenever I visit a Chinese optics website.

I do wish Larry could show up here with slightly more tact, and I wish some members here could grow sufficient balls, and I wish we could then all get through an acclimation period that would allow Larry to become a functional member of the community.

He may be abrasive, but at least he contributes relevant knowledge.

I do wish Larry could show up here with slightly more tact, and I wish some members here could grow sufficient balls, and I wish we could then all get through an acclimation period that would allow Larry to become a functional member of the community.

Damn man, you just wasted all three of your wishes.

I don't what what is worse.

The absolute dogshit level of advice people on ARF give, yet when you ask a very specific question, no one knows a fucking thing.

The retards at 24Hour and THR (are they the same site? If not they should just get it over with and merge). Those sites are probably responsible for more NDs and blown off fingers from some of the shit they suggest than the Taliban.

The rediculous bullshit that used to be (still is?) M4C where they wanted you to post a fucking bio so they could determine in some unknown way as to if you could 'be one of them' for the privilege of doing circle jerk class writes up and being critiqued on your write up. I was just like LOL fobbits.

Larry may possess a great deal of knowledge, but if he’s incapable of divulging his wisdom in an intelligible, respectful manner without coming across like an ass, then his wisdom is useless.

There’s a MASSIVE chasm between guys who know a lot, and guys who know a lot and can actually share that knowledge with others effectively. I’m like 111% certain ol’ Larry fits in the first category... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DIBBS and JakeM
    Larry may possess a great deal of knowledge, but if he’s incapable of divulging his wisdom in an intelligible, respectful manner without coming across like an ass, then his wisdom is useless.

There’s a MASSIVE chasm between guys who know a lot, and guys who know a lot and can actually share that knowledge with others effectively. I’m like 111% certain ol’ Larry fits in the first category... :ROFLMAO:

His wisdom isn't useless, particularly since there are more functions for wisdom than sharing it.

I remember him. Kind of a badass if I remember right.

The 24 hour campfire was one of the first forums that I joined, back when personal lap tops first got affordable. My Wife was in the hospital for a lengthy period of time and thats how I passed my time.

Anyway, sorry for rambling. But I've been seeing his post and pictures for a while. I seem to remember that he is or was a logger. He's posted pictures of supposedly himself with chainsaws and other equipment. Those pictures are of a big muscular dude.

He also has post some nice wildlife pictures, some nice outdoor Alaskan pictures and lots of gun pictures.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan. But if you wade through all of the BS theres some decent knowledge there. The BS has a certain entertainment value! I can easily see him butting heads with some of the Alpha Guys here!

Reactions: Bender
    He would be the type to inherit the earth after the apocalypse (Appopaclips for ninja chicken).

Putting Larry aside for a moment, doesn't it seem like the Fire quite often looks like 4Chan for boomers? It's the best way I can describe some of the odd antics that go on over there. :ROFLMAO:

Larry only knows 1 thing - BC is good. That's about his only criteria for a good load.
    He offers nothing that can't be found without the insults. Fuck him.

Reactions: Basher