• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Auto-throw/trickler v2 + Upgrades + Area 419 Parts/Upgrades

j741

Hide Member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 10, 2017
    Greater Seattle Area
    I've been holding on to all of this but finally come to conclusion I won't be using them. All brand new and unused. Asking price listed after each item.

If you buy it all, this is the full setup for you: Auto-trickler & Auto Throw with v3 electronics upgrade + Area 419 Adjustable Base + Area 419 Auto-throw housing + the other accessories. All you need is the scale.

For any offers, please send PM. Preference will be given to anyone looking to buy the full setup. If no one wants it all then preference will be given to those buying multiple items.

Willing to do all items sold together for $575 shipped.

Zelle is preferred, USPS Money Order or Bank/Certified check are accepted as well.

Auto-Trickler V2 w/auto-throw + V3 electronics upgrade + Area 419 Auto-Throw Housing - $410
    Area 419 Adjustable base - $70
    Area 419 Scale Tray - $65
    Area 419 Powder Cup - $60
    Area 419 lid for A&D Scale - $55

IMG_7311.JPEG

IMG_7310.JPEG

IMG_7309.JPEG

IMG_7308.JPEG

IMG_7307.JPEG

Last edited:
    In discussions with a member around purchasing all of the items in the listing, so focusing on that before splitting it up. If anyone else is interested in purchasing all together, let me know.

OK, other discussions didn't end up in sale. All items are currently unsold. As noted, preference will first go to anyone interested in all items.